Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how people just assume the worst about you

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Foids and normies alike will perceive you in the most negative, disrespectful, and untrue baseless light if you're a physically unattractive introvert. I'm so tired of keeping to myself only for it to backfire in such stupid ways. People will either assume you're creepy, have no friends, are a potential school shooter, or slow in the head. That last one really pisses me off because how the fuck is not being an idiotic tryhard extrovert who says 90% irrelevant shit all of the time somehow mean you are slow/special needs? People are delusional if they think pushing someone who is already constantly disrespected all throughout their life doesn't warrant retaliation.

Society is filled with too many narrow minded and ignorant retards. How about instead of assuming blatantly wrong shit about someone you grow a brain and get to know a person and THEN make judgment about them? These fucking bias tools around me are such massive faggots. Just insignificant specs trying to shit on one another. A disgusting species the human race is.

"stacy he's probably a psycho, he's gonna try to kill you just look at his face and height"

I don't care what normies think of me, they're all predatory hypocrites anyway.

I don't care what normies think of me, they're all predatory hypocrites anyway.
We must all low inhibmaxx. Fuck society's opinions.
"stacy he's probably a psycho, he's gonna try to kill you just look at his face and height"
Fucking hiveminded cunts. They really have no individuality nor can they process a single intelligent or accurate thought without influence. On top of that they have the nerve to be shallow when in fact they would be nothing without the power society gives them. It's pathetic as fuck. Such vermin they are.

Last edited:
We just need to low inhib maxx and ignore normalfaggots that try to annoy us.