Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how people treat me at arms length as if i were some murderer or bad person

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
my counselor, a female, after meeting with her about school credits yesterday fucking made me talk to a social worker. He who explained to me that i can come to couseling which i denied but he told me that it is confidential unless he figures that my life is in danger or if i am in threat to others

JFL @ interacting with npcs

It really ragefuel tbh. Manletism saves my ass i guess.

I am beginning to think people can sense if you not NT or something.

if they get relatives involved i’m fucked. how am i gonna get away from these normies or rope if they’re gonna spray my name around for attention? i’ve been trying to disappear for so long so nobody can make fun of me or touch me
I haven’t even been doing bad and everyone just wants to put me in a cage because i’m ugly or i remind them of someone they hate and they do that to vent?? It’s unfair that they want to throw me in a room and shit on me i feel so cornered
mods could move this to discussion @knajjd

Last edited:
I am beginning to think people can sense if you not NT or something.
They 100% can, Normie's superpower is sniffing out anyone different

My school once called my dad there to talk because i was "too religious".
JFL it was a catholic school, and I am catholic, yet I was punished for being religious.
Luckily my dad is based and is my best friend, forever on my side. He tore them a new one, and said that if anyone was in the wrong there it was him, since he raised me, and the school backed off, since unlike me my father is a confident man with many ties to people.

If I was white, I'd looksmax and then sexpat across the world. Ethnic foids love white skin.

If I was white, I'd looksmax and then sexpat across the world. Ethnic foids love white skin.
If i was white i would live in a old trailer with garbage in my yard!

Hey that's my life!

No globetrotting for me!

God I hate normies.