Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how slowly life gets worse as men ages, like a slow, painful death. Why can't it just be over fast?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Why do we have to slooooooowly watch our bodies, hairline, the economy, and how men are treated in the society fall apart.

Everyday is a struggle to hold onto what we have. Never gain, no good days, just trying to keep our shit from falling apart.

I want a fast and quick conclusion and death. Being alive in this time period is pure hell.

I want to wake up and find it was all a shitty simulation VR game and that I’m actually a completely different lifeform in a completely different dimension.

Risk of most diseases also rises with age. The only thing that makes this shit half worth it is an active sex-life with a non-deformed/non-landwhale female.

As a truecel you just find yourself in living hell that you can't escape. Everyone says time flies but really time goes by slowly.

Our society doesn’t value empathy as far as I can see!

I want to wake up and find it was all a shitty simulation VR game and that I’m actually a completely different lifeform in a completely different dimension.
It’d be cool to like snap awake and suddenly you are like giga chad and someone is like “hey chad, whats wrong? you were asleep for a while. Weird dream? I hope you’re ok cuz stacy wants to fuck you and it’s almost time for your massive birthday party!” lol

Too much suffering

I should be enjoying my 20s but now I am a 23 yr old KV with severe nw 2 diffuse thinning, fuck this life I feel and look like 35