Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how women and faggots are allies

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I know some of you faggot lovers will say "Why would you care what they're doing ?" I do care because that's the part of the problem, everything wrong with the modern world. Faggotry should be banned just like hypergamy,virgin shaming etc. you name it.

OK we know women are shallow and selfish cunts but at least have some kind of respect for the society. You see almost all faggot lovers are women,they get each other's backs against the straight men like we're some kind of threat for their very beings.

Both faggotry and the hypergamy are our enemies and we shouldn't consider any of them as harmless

This is why based Islam dictates that fags must be killed, so as not to fuck up our lives more than they are already fucked tbh.

Faggots think the same way as foids, so it's only natural that they hate us straight males, or lonely males because we haven't sunk low enough to be cocksucking fags like them, as well as foids. So, I say, begone with these faggots who defend foids.

My dad is a faggot. The evil nature of him + my becky sisters has had me thinking of going ER on my family

My dad is a faggot. The evil nature of him + my becky sisters has had me thinking of going ER on my family
Is your dad is legit faggot or you're exaggerating?

Foids want all sub-8 men to be faggots so they don't have to worry about getting raped by them. Whenever a foid sees a sub-8 faggot, they smile in glee at the thought that another man who isn't Chad has been removed from the genepool and will never impregnate her.

Is your dad is legit faggot or you're exaggerating?
Yes he has a phillipino manlet boyfriend and his room always smells like asshole

You know why they are allies right OP ? Because they both love drama, so foids consider them one of their own. This is the case, especially in the workplace.

Yes he has a phillipino manlet boyfriend and his room always smells like asshole
Is he bisexual or what? Not big news if he isn't anyway, I already knew that absolute gays get more pussy than we do.

We ugly man are the axis

Pedotears reading this thread so they can report back to HQ

Attachments

• SOY LATTE.png
    SOY LATTE.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 82
Would nice to see them as our allies and enemies of femoids. Its great oportunity to punish femoids, by chad and other sexually high-tier men being gays

I know some of you faggot lovers will say "Why would you care what they're doing ?" I do care because that's the part of the problem, everything wrong with the modern world. Faggotry should be banned just like hypergamy,virgin shaming etc. you name it.

OK we know women are shallow and selfish cunts but at least have some kind of respect for the society. You see almost all faggot lovers are women,they get each other's backs against the straight men like we're some kind of threat for their very beings.

Both faggotry and the hypergamy are our enemies and we shouldn't consider any of them as harmless
At the same time they persecute people just because of their opinion . Varg was banned because he advocates value of traditional life.

Can’t tell which one I hate more tbh

The only right thing to do with faggots.

https://k6s3v6r4.ssl.hwcdn.net/pictures/883/883147.jpg

Foids want all sub-8 men to be faggots so they don't have to worry about getting raped by them. Whenever a foid sees a sub-8 faggot, they smile in glee at the thought that another man who isn't Chad has been removed from the genepool and will never impregnate her.

Gay men kinda hate women, actually, and it boils over occasionally. They're allies in the globalist SJW movement, because white hetero cismales are of course the final boss there, but it's tenuous. The internal conflicts within the SJW movement are going to continue to flare up.

Fags have many female friends

They can have all the faggot these degenrates want, for we have God on our side.

faggots and foids don't have anything against chads