Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how you need a "job" and can't just go and do some entry level labour whenever you need cash

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The system we live in is literal slavery. It should be fucking illegal to force people to do a job interview for some unskilled entry level position like stacking shelves, those kind of jobs should legit just be given to anyone who's capable of doing them (i.e. all non handicapped people) without question. Instead you LITERALLY need a fucking agreed contract with some company, you need to apply for that terrible job like your entire life has been spent preparing for it, you need to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week JUST so you can afford a shitty apartment and earn enough money to continue living so you can keep working. It's MADNESS.

The cost of housing, at least in the UK is obscene. If rent was a small amount (like 20% of my income, which honestly doesn't seem that unreasonable considering a fucking room in a commieblock shouldn't be seen a luxury) I'd actually have motivation to work so I could buy some nice shit. In the 21st century 80% of people are basically fucking slaves. Part time work is not an option for a single/non rich person, you can barely make ends meet on a full time wage.

I think the thing I hate most about work apart from the pathetic value of wages is the fucking relationship with your employer. It's literally signing your life over to someone, you belong to them, they "ask" things which technically you have a "legal" right to refuse but you never will because you need a job. No wonder people call it wagecucking.

Absolutely based.
Qweqasdfasf

I didn't know you were a UKcel. Which part?

Your posts are so fucking based. Not only that, but all the fuck paper work you need to get a fucking job is ridiculous. Everything is so over complicated for no reason. No land of oppurtinity out there
That IMAGE IS SO BASED

I'm sure in UK u can go do some random labour when u need cash, that's what shit like Uber and the gig economy is right??

do under the table work. It doesn't get taxed at all so you end up with way more money.

Hopefully automation will become so good at performing labor that it will replace 99% of jobs and we will all be NEETs living off of universal basic income

I would never wagecuck to afford a place i just do it too save money too afford copes and future stuff if i had to minimumwagecuck to afford a place i would get on disability benifits or some shit

Hopefully automation will become so good at performing labor that it will replace 99% of jobs and we will all be NEETs living off of universal basic income
Extreme cope, as soon as human labour is forced out of all sectors worth a shit the rug will be completely pulled out from under everything that isn't upper echelon, supply lines will dry up and favela tier violence will take over the world of the peasants. Good luck with a rebellion at that point, it will be completely over.

The system we live in is literal slavery. It should be fucking illegal to force people to do a job interview for some unskilled entry level position like stacking shelves, those kind of jobs should legit just be given to anyone who's capable of doing them (i.e. all non handicapped people) without question. Instead you LITERALLY need a fucking agreed contract with some company, you need to apply for that terrible job like your entire life has been spent preparing for it, you need to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week JUST so you can afford a shitty apartment and earn enough money to continue living so you can keep working. It's MADNESS.

The cost of housing, at least in the UK is obscene. If rent was a small amount (like 20% of my income, which honestly doesn't seem that unreasonable considering a fucking room in a commieblock shouldn't be seen a luxury) I'd actually have motivation to work so I could buy some nice shit. In the 21st century 80% of people are basically fucking slaves. Part time work is not an option for a single/non rich person, you can barely make ends meet on a full time wage.

I think the thing I hate most about work apart from the pathetic value of wages is the fucking relationship with your employer. It's literally signing your life over to someone, you belong to them, they "ask" things which technically you have a "legal" right to refuse but you never will because you need a job. No wonder people call it wagecucking.
This. It's completely insane. If you are in vocational training some old boomer fuck yells at you for minor mistakes, makes your life a living hell and in the end you get no fucking money - furthermore, everybody treats you like a retard nowadays and people with useless degrees get better treatment because they are considered to be smarter than you.

In university it's not much better (if you are in STEM, it's a complete joke if you aren't). You can either try to get through it alone by hard work or you cheat - pro tip: everybody cheats and it's an open secret (even the professors tell that the students). The learning groups are a joke because few men make all the work while the others are leeches. Your success will feel completely hollow because you cheated (like everyone), which makes the whole process are complete and utter joke that was pointless in the first place - but that is what people call education nowadays. In the end your grades are also a complete joke if they aren't the best of the best as a man, because we don't live in a meritocracy anymore and women/minority groups get better future prospects with worse grades. Even a degree isn't a surety of employment nowadays, many people involuntarily rot even after writing fucking dissertations in STEM. So if you live in the United States you can be in debt and NEET after graduation.

If you actually manage to find employment you work, work and work. Until you die. And if you make the tiniest mistake: Everything about your work history is online nowadays so nobody will hire you again. Just fucking lol, you said it right. We are all slaves.

Rent is primarily why we are slaves - we can never afford our own homes, and the cost of rent quickly becomes 100%+ of our expenses.

Agreed. In the old days they'd just hire you and fire you if you don't show up for work or can't do your job. The current system is a direct result of foids entering the workforce, thereby doubling the number of potential wagies, driving wages down and making you have to compete for free to just get a simple job. I have one now, but spent 3+ of my """""""""prime"""""""" years being a NEET without being able to get any job whatsoever.

HIGH IQ observation.

its a rigged game, only if you are already rich can you become rich easily.

the economic system is the problem

workers need all the power not the corporations.

because most people are workers and not owners.

pays like $5:hr
waste of time
not all under the table work only gets paid $5. Every time I've worked under the table I get way more than minimum wage, and thats not even including how much gets taken out from tax with the minimum wage pay.

not all under the table work only gets paid $5. Every time I've worked under the table I get way more than minimum wage, and thats not even including how much gets taken out from tax with the minimum wage pay.
I looked for under table work 10 years back and only a currycel was walking to hire me to stock shelevs and was paying 7$/hr.

As a CEO, I just give all my employees minimum wage and then I'm living in the Benjamin's

I'll rope before wagecucking.

As anyone thought about becoming homeless or going off grid to escape the rat race?

Foids always want more government, more regulations, more red tape, more paperwork, etc.

The more of that bullshit there is, the more it distracts from the core issue: they're unable to compete with men on an even economic playing field.

Incels will never understand this basic fact.

Eliminate governments, and foids IMMEDIATELY lose nearly all of their power.

Foids always want more government, more regulations, more red tape, more paperwork, etc.

The more of that bullshit there is, the more it distracts from the core issue: they're unable to compete with men on an even economic playing field.

Incels will never understand this basic fact.

Eliminate governments, and foids IMMEDIATELY lose nearly all of their power.

Incels are so blind to this obvious fact.
government is never going to be eliminated. it is here forever

LOL. The economics of it doesn't add up. If companies are gonna get taxed to fund the workers who were laid off due to automation, then there is no incentive to have that automation in the first place.

I didn't know you were a UKcel. Which part?

its either wagecuck or jsa with the lads m8 grabba couple cans
going up and down to the job centre like a headless chicken is so depressing

sounds like a good time to unleash corona mk2 or global thermonuclear war :feelsokman:

LOL. The economics of it doesn't add up. If companies are gonna get taxed to fund the workers who were laid off due to automation, then there is no incentive to have that automation in the first place.

Dude I agree with you a lot, you seem to truly understand and feel like I do about work. It's the main problem in my life, despite the inceldom and my mental issues and whatnot, work is still a much, much bigger problem. It's hell, it's slavery. It takes too much of your time and pays way too little, it's such a bullshit fucking scam in so many ways.

Dude I agree with you a lot, you seem to truly understand and feel like I do about work. It's the main problem in my life, despite the inceldom and my mental issues and whatnot, work is still a much, much bigger problem. It's hell, it's slavery. It takes too much of your time and pays way too little, it's such a bullshit fucking scam in so many ways.
Yeah man I'm with you 100%. I hate work way more than being incel, from the fucking day I started working I felt my life was just over. It's a fucking ball and chain, even when I'm not working the thought of it is there, you can NEVER get away from it.

One of the worst things is how non-blackpilled people feel about it, how they just don't really have much of a problem with it, or worse, they joke like "haha work suuure sucks dude xDD" but then proceed to have absolutely no problem spending their life doing it because "it just has to be that way brah XD". People are literally proud slaves, a few years back I was pretty ill and one of the first questions people would ask me, people who I didn't even fucking work with, was "when can you start working again???" I mean what the FUCK. How is it possible to be that much of a fucking wagecuck.

I think it's one of the reasons why normies hate people on welfare so much, there's this weird kind of double think where people pretend to like/convince themselves that they like working but also hate it when other people aren't working.

Yeah man I'm with you 100%. I hate work way more than being incel, from the fucking day I started working I felt my life was just over. It's a fucking ball and chain, even when I'm not working the thought of it is there, you can NEVER get away from it.

One of the worst things is how non-blackpilled people feel about it, how they just don't really have much of a problem with it, or worse, they joke like "haha work suuure sucks dude xDD" but then proceed to have absolutely no problem spending their life doing it because "it just has to be that way brah XD". People are literally proud slaves, a few years back I was pretty ill and one of the first questions people would ask me, people who I didn't even fucking work with, was "when can you start working again???" I mean what the FUCK. How is it possible to be that much of a fucking wagecuck.

I think it's one of the reasons why normies hate people on welfare so much, there's this weird kind of double think where people pretend to like/convince themselves that they like working but also hate it when other people aren't working.
I hate even the concept of work so much that even in school I already hated my life because I knew I'd end up being a wageslave and hating it. I knew that work is basically school on steroids, and I hated school and all the work that it entailed, even though it's nothing compared to actual work. Shit, I've been depressed since I was ~14, and while I don't remember what started it, there were probably multiple reasons, I think hating wasting my life on schoolwork then knowing that in the future I'll be wasting it on work was part of it.

But the obsession with work is downright creepy sometimes. I saw it in my parents. I can't speak to them frankly about most of what I think, our worldviews are a total 180, but I make small comments here and there. And the way they talk about work, they can't even imagine a life without focusing on work so much. For them wasting 8 hours a day + commute, 5 days a week - it's totally normal. Not only that, normies think this is little, this is the bare fucking minimum.

It's all such a shitshow. It's hell, we're living in hell. Plus because of all the competitiveness, it's a race to the bottom. People work harder and harder, longer hours, for shit pay. And they have to act like they enjoy it, like it's their passion, like this is what life is. They're thankful for it.

Only if you live in a country where the government actually cares about it's citizens. So not many.

do under the table work. It doesn't get taxed at all so you end up with way more money.
Indeed.

The term is, handyman.

Cleaning up stuff, hauling junk, painting, whatever. Yardwork. Gutter cleaning. Window washing.

Just write an advertisement and take calls bro!

There's all kinds of work out there for a man that's willing to do it.

Don't know how to do something? Don't know how to start?

LOOK IT UP ONLINE! Plenty of old dudes love to help noobs!

Byob!

Be your own boss!

you can though. There are a lot of little 2 week contracts and shit you can find. You could also just apply to some fast food place or something that accepts anyone, work a few weeks, then quit.

you can though. There are a lot of little 2 week contracts and shit you can find. You could also just apply to some fast food place or something that accepts anyone, work a few weeks, then quit.
I admit the OP is poorly worded. The thread is more just a rant about about how you can't really live like that, you need a constant stream of income because the cost of housing is so ridiculous. You basically need to work constantly JUST to not be homeless. If you didn't have to spend so much on rent or if buying a house was even close to being possible then we wouldn't have this problem.

I admit the OP is poorly worded. The thread is more just a rant about about how you can't really live like that, you need a constant stream of income because the cost of housing is so ridiculous. You basically need to work constantly JUST to not be homeless. If you didn't have to spend so much on rent or if buying a house was even close to being possible then we wouldn't have this problem.
Housing can be cheap if you live in the right area. Also you can live out of a modified van if you really want. I don't think it would be that bad.

Same. How i would love to just work for awhile then be able to quit when i don't need any more money later to come back for a bit then repeat the cycle.... I hate how we have to be chained for fucking life. With Taxes and other shit society FORCES on us REQUIRING us to have money it IS slavery 100% by definition.

I hate how you need a "job" and can't just go and do some entry level labour whenever you need cash
You used to be able to just walk up to some fellow and work a day for a buck stacking shelves 200 years ago.
Not anymore. Now we need women to staff HR departments, paper shuffling jobs and bloated administration. Also don't forget to pay your taxes. You used to work the field that belonged to your landowner, and provided that in one bulk transfer. No, no, no. Every movement of money is taxed now. Doesn't matter that the tax makes no sense. VAT? What is that even for, I'd pay taxes for roads and maintenance, what the fuck is VAT?
Also, it's not even a liveable wage, maybe liveable in the sense that if you're homeless and live on canned food you'll survive from the wage you get.

Then things will never change.

Govt = foid power over ugly men
If there was no government though a lot of strongmen that want to sacrifice weak men would step in the vacuum and still carry out actions to appeal to women.

I think being an Uber driver lets you actually work in this way. You just turn on the app and drive people around for however long you want.

If there was no government though a lot of strongmen that want to sacrifice weak men would step in the vacuum and still carry out actions to appeal to women.

That's precisely what foids want you to think

they "ask" things which technically you have a "legal" right to refuse but you never will because you need a job. No wonder people call it wagecucking.

I'm very right leaning, so this is not something I like to admit, but there is some truth behind the left's expression "free to starve".

Last edited:
Relateable OP as a fellow Ukcel Neet , most of the time I don't even hear back from employers tbh I'm not in a rush to go back to wageslaving

That's precisely what foids want you to think
There's no perfect system though. Absence of government doesn't mean somebody won't try to fill the power vacuum.