Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate humans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
This is probably one of the many motivators behind my inceldom, i cannot stand people at all. I hate them all, my last job in customer service + years of bullying while in education has made me despise all humans. And this isnt even an oh look im so edgy kind of thing.

I seriously hate all human beings with a passion.

Any other incels hate them as much as i do?

I dislike a lot, sure. Just waiting for someone to say how our experiences make us this way as though that negates how we feel.

People are cancer, a disease that consumes all that it touches.

Humanity is out of control. Think about it. We are the worst species on this planet, and it disgusts me just thinking of the things we do; like how needlessly cruel we are to other animals AND ourselves when we are deemed "inferior" and "weak". Everyone follows the same lemming-mentality of trying to copy one another and just climb to the very top of the social-status ladder. That's all that matters to the overwhelming majority of the world's population of simpletons.

It's truly sad to see how fucked up our species is. Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for being human. Misanthropy is pretty much my only view I have left for human beings.

Yep, very much so.

as Incels, we are the true oppressed people in work and the world. What annoys me so much is when a femoid will post she is depressed on Facebook, and she will then get 100 likes such as 'you go girl'. But as an Incel, you will be lucky to get 2 likes. Not that I give a crap about likes, but it shows the difference in support system just because you're not good looking.

In work, if a femoid matches the current trend of beauty, she will have a big advantage. As an Incel, I couldn't imagine getting a job in sales. They just use you at back of house.

In my opinion the only raw power we have is as males. For instance, if a girl is walking towards me in the street I will make her get the fuck out of the way. If she wants a fight we can certainly have one. The media will look at these statements like I am a 'misogynist'. The thing is they just do not know what we have to go through. You beat a dog for too long and eventually it will end up going for you. Normal people do not recieve t he kind of treatment that we recieve.

I am a misanthrope as well, but I am very good at hiding it.

i hate most people too, but there are still good people out there tbh.

Humanity is out of control. Think about it. We are the worst species on this planet, and it disgusts me just thinking of the things we do; like how needlessly cruel we are to other animals AND ourselves when we are deemed "inferior" and "weak". Everyone follows the same lemming-mentality of trying to copy one another and just climb to the very top of the social-status ladder. That's all that matters to the overwhelming majority of the world's population of simpletons.

It's truly sad to see how fucked up our species is. Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for being human. Misanthropy is pretty much my only view I have left for human beings.

truer words have not been spoken.

I've always found that I am happiest when I'm away from other people. Bonus points if I get to be alone in a nice, scenic place that I can enjoy without anyone else ruining the experience.

My anxiety levels, "fight-or-flight" instincts, and fear of being judged skyrocket whenever another person comes into the picture, unless it's one of the few people I feel comfortable around.

I am terrified of humans. When I am out in nature, I would honestly rather encounter a bear than another human being.

Yep, very much so.

as Incels, we are the true oppressed people in work and the world. What annoys me so much is when a femoid will post she is depressed on Facebook, and she will then get 100 likes such as 'you go girl'. But as an Incel, you will be lucky to get 2 likes. Not that I give a crap about likes, but it shows the difference in support system just because you're not good looking.

In work, if a femoid matches the current trend of beauty, she will have a big advantage. As an Incel, I couldn't imagine getting a job in sales. They just use you at back of house.

In my opinion the only raw power we have is as males. For instance, if a girl is walking towards me in the street I will make her get the fuck out of the way. If she wants a fight we can certainly have one. The media will look at these statements like I am a 'misogynist'. The thing is they just do not know what we have to go through. You beat a dog for too long and eventually it will end up going for you. Normal people do not recieve t he kind of treatment that we recieve.

lol @ using social media as an incel

I've always found that I am happiest when I'm away from other people. Bonus points if I get to be alone in a nice, scenic place that I can enjoy without anyone else ruining the experience.

My anxiety levels, "fight-or-flight" instincts, and fear of being judged skyrocket whenever another person comes into the picture, unless it's one of the few people I feel comfortable around.

I am terrified of humans. When I am out in nature, I would honestly rather encounter a bear than another human being.

i relate to this a lot.

i agree. most humans are stupid, annoying but most importantly they are cruel savages.

politeness is a facade. its only so that they feel nice and to be accepted by society but the moment it becomes acceptable to reject others and shun them they will do so without hesitation.

[QUOTE="Hunter, post: 490447, member
politeness is a facade. its only so that they feel nice and to be accepted by society but the moment it becomes acceptable to reject others and shun them they will do so without hesitation.[/QUOTE]

This is the main reason for me. I hate people who act nice but really are not.

I always tell the truth and never BS.

Not really, I just hate femoids and Chads.

but the moment it becomes acceptable to reject others and shun them they will do so without hesitation.

Fucking nailed it. And all it takes is one slick-talking cocksucker to get an entire group of people to turn against you. It goes to show you just how fickle and hive-minded humans truly are. It's revolting.

Fucking nailed it. And all it takes is one slick-talking cocksucker to get an entire group of people to turn against you. It goes to show you just how fickle and hive-minded humans truly are. It's revolting.

i know this sounds really silly and will probably get me on cucktears but imagine if you shit yourself in a public place. 90% of the people there will laugh and point whilst the other 10% will scowl and walk on. now if a hot femoid does it, they will be sympathising with her(mostly white knight cucks) and trying to help her. people are snakes and vicious savages, they are only nice when it benefits them.

i know this sounds really silly and will probably get me on cucktears but imagine if you shit yourself in a public place. 90% of the people there will laugh and point whilst the other 10% will scowl and walk on. now if a hot femoid does it, they will be sympathising with her(mostly white knight cucks) and trying to help her. people are snakes and vicious savages, they are only nice when it benefits them.

That's another thing that I absolutely despise about humans: double standards. They'll react differently to the same circumstances based on who the subject is. Women are especially bad in this regard...

c11.jpg