Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate idiot hypocritical right wingers on reddit

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
So a bunch of left wing subreddits have been banned on reddit recently
I liked one of them. Now both left wing and right wing subreddits, which I liked have been banned
If the chinese really did control reddit, why would they ban subreddits who supports them?
Right wing reddit users are celebrating, while these subreddits are getting banned
Yet they claim to be advocates of free speech, and against censorship

Reddit is not fully chinese yet. Reddit is the leftist cesspoll of shils for (((SJW))) bullshit. The chinese are slowing purchasing their way into reddit because reddit's main users and audience are easily gullible and the site itself is very easy to steer and control the narrative.

Once China gets a greater stronghold on reddit, they will starting covertly pushing pro CCP ideology content, and eventually all the leftist cucks soyboys will start eating it up because they only care and defend whatever is popular and fed into their brains.

>rightwingers
>cuckit
pick one

Reddit is not fully chinese yet. Reddit is the leftist cesspoll of shils for (((SJW))) bullshit. The chinese are slowing purchasing their way into reddit because reddit's main users and audience are easily gullible and the site itself is very easy to steer and control the narrative.

Once China gets a greater stronghold on reddit, they will starting covertly pushing pro CCP ideology content, and eventually all the leftist cucks soyboys will start eating it up because they only care and defend whatever is popular and fed into their brains.
How is it free speech if leftists get to say whatever they want and being right of mao gets you completely deplatformed across the internet?
The left wing subreddit I liked, defended China and communism in general
Still got banned, so it does not make any sense
I don't know about any legal stuff
I heard they got banned, because of right wingers complained when the donald got banned

Most are probably just happy that the left is getting a taste of its own medicine.

Reddit is run by neoliberals and people that want to impose values from the US democratic party on the world.

>being on left wing subreddits

over for chapocels. Reddit will ban anything not advertiser firendly over time