Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate illegal immigrants

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
By illegal immigrants, I mean fakecels joining incels.co. They piss me off so much. People who defend fakecels are fakecels themselves, fakecels have no rights here, GTFO. I don't care how "based" :soy: you are. If you CAN get laid with some effort (i.e. not being fat, going out of your comfort zone, travelling).

I would probably make one exception to Whitecels who don't JBWmax (out of honour and comadery). It's already been proven 100x on every JBW thread that Whites who are bottom 0.1% can still get laid. Whitecels who have the honour and decency to not cuck ricecels and reject noodle whores are okay. White'cels' who are thinking about JBWmaxxing need to fuck off though.

Oh damn thought this thread was actually based about illegal immigrants but it’s just cucked retardation and subtle anti whiteisms (all whites are fakecels when nonwhite incels.co posters are more likely to be banned for brag or fakeceldom)

Oh damn thought this thread was actually based about illegal immigrants but it’s just cucked retardation and subtle anti whiteisms (all whites are fakecels when nonwhite incels.co posters are more likely to be banned for brag or fakeceldom)
99.99% of whites can JBW, stfu coper

Jfl at being fakecel but still applying for .co

Jfl at being fakecel but still applying for .co

It's actually lifefuel for fakecels being here since a symptom of being a normie is relishing at the pain and suffering of those below you

Am I an illegal immigrant?

Wow, you got ghosted by 2 people, that's so painful, shut the fuck up idiot, people wouldn't even start a conversation with me. Stop JBWmaxxing faggot
Am I an illegal immigrant?
don't know you well enough
you forgot to mention the chink whores you fucked
Very likely bummer had some noodles, almost inconceivable if he didn't granted he gave it minimal effort

JDBW*
keep seething for me, slayers

It's actually lifefuel for fakecels being here since a symptom of being a normie is relishing at the pain and suffering of those below you
Low iq trait ngl. If I could slay I wouldn't feel the need to be here. Normies are pretty stupid ngl

Wow, you got ghosted by 2 people, that's so painful, shut the fuck up idiot, people wouldn't even start a conversation with me. Stop JBWmaxxing faggot
Aah the angry calls of shitskinnery...
6E60CF69 DE31 4A1B 9A5F EEA9CDD81F6E
30304B28 6D39 4421 9689 3CBA719C22DF

cherry-picked, you forgot to mention the chink whores you fucked
I wish. Unlike you I can’t go into another different country racially and fit in and leech. Brown privilege is a luxury I do not have.

Low iq trait ngl. If I could slay I wouldn't feel the need to be here. Normies are pretty stupid ngl
pretty sure you're that faggot who hung out on @knajjd 's discord
All I remember is you trying to dox me so you're probably a fakecel to, tbh

You have never paid taxes in your life, lol.
Yeah but I’m not brown in a white country so my race isn’t a net negative. Also I haven’t taken from the govt either through welfare programs.

Illegals take more than they give so what is there to like?

By illegal immigrants, I mean fakecels joining incels.co. They piss me off so much. People who defend fakecels are fakecels themselves, fakecels have no rights here, GTFO. I don't care how "based" :soy: you are. If you CAN get laid with some effort (i.e. not being fat, going out of your comfort zone, travelling).

I would probably make one exception to Whitecels who don't JBWmax (out of honour and comadery). It's already been proven 100x on every JBW thread that Whites who are bottom 0.1% can still get laid. Whitecels who have the honour and decency to not cuck ricecels and reject noodle whores are okay. White'cels' who are thinking about JBWmaxxing need to fuck off though.
Yeah, I can see your point

pretty sure you're that faggot who hung out on @knajjd 's discord
All I remember is you trying to dox me so you're probably a fakecel to, tbh
I didn't even touch the discord. Also don't see any point in doxing tbh. Doesn't help me in any way so why bother?