Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when people pretend to be neurotypical

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
"So tell me about yourself"
"What are your interests?"

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

jfl what is this, a job interview? This is probably the worst way to break the ice. Fucking weirdo stop making things so awkward, just bee yourself. I would feel less uncomfortable if you just asked me my dick size. This is one of the reasons I hate group therapy. Everyone tries too hard and falls for the social skills meme instead of embracing their mental illness/autism tbhtbhngl

Can't relate. nobody ever asked me such things

I hate when people ask what my hobbies/ interests are because I literally have none. It makes me feel like such a subhuman.

Tell them you are interested in the blackpill.

I tried doing that for a brief time, thought acting boring and robotic would hide my autistic behavior.

It’s better to just embrace your autism tbh. If normies think you’re weird than that’s their fucking problem.

You're still forced to do group therapy?

I know how much it sucks. Don't rope.

i read a thing online where the first question it recommended to ask strangers was 'can you tell me about yourself' so better get used to it

tbh it would make me a lot more neurotypical to keep a list of all the latest things i've done or watched or been into, because otherwise i can't come up with anything quickly when i'm asked, which looks weird as fuck. i should get on that, and fix my sleep too.

This is why I don't interact with people, it's exhausting and uncomfortable.

You're still forced to do group therapy?

I know how much it sucks. Don't rope.
yeah, it was an orientation thing. Doesn't officially start until next month. I just avoided everyone and one of the whores asked me to play some card game. tfw still going to daycare in your 20s :reeeeee:

I always hid in the bathroom when they tried forcing me into one of their games.

One time, Debra had to knock on the door to check if I didn't rope in there.

If only she knew how much cum I dumped thinking of her in there.

There is no pretending, normies will always sence that u are not one of them, ive tried acting more low inhib or “chill” and nothing worked, ppl still thought i was weird. Fuck this world, i was never meant for this shitty planet. I want out.

I always hid in the bathroom when they tried forcing me into one of their games.

lol based, I plan on doing the same tbh.
One of the group leaders is a Stacylite, I want to rape her

Like they'd actually care in the first place.

Like they'd actually care in the first place.
No doubt. It's a trap, if you speak your mind you risk accidentally incriminating yourself.
Just say that it's nice weather and gtfo

No doubt. It's a trap, if you speak your mind you risk accidentally incriminating yourself.
Just say that it's nice weather and gtfo

Yep, best way to handle the situation.

LMAO. Based AF.

I usually go to the same places to get food, and when the waitresses bring me my food, I often think about the fact that I've masturbated to them when I say "thanks". If only they knew...

There is no pretending, normies will always sence that u are not one of them, ive tried acting more low inhib or “chill” and nothing worked, ppl still thought i was weird. Fuck this world, i was never meant for this shitty planet. I want out.

normies ask me if I have any friends, go to parties, have gf's. fuck its so awkward. I'm a subhuman curry wtf do you think the answer is

Normies just want to talk about themselves and are entirely self centered. Asking people what their interests are is only common because they're that eager to tell everyone about their boring, mundane lives and complain about how their netflix buffered for a moment. Conversation is revolved around seeking validation and trying to find your relation to what they're talking about so you can get attention.
This is why I don't interact with people, it's exhausting and uncomfortable.

normies ask me if I have any friends, go to parties, have gf's. fuck its so awkward. I'm a subhuman curry wtf do you think the answer is

Glad I'm not around normies.

LMAO. Based AF.

I usually go to the same places to get food, and when the waitresses bring me my food, I often think about the fact that I've masturbated to them when I say "thanks". If only they knew...

I've thought about forming an incel mile high club (fapping to an attractive air hostess in the lavatory, then smiling and saying thanks when she gives me my Diet Coke).

I have interests and hobbies but not appealing for normie brains

"So tell me about yourself"
"What are your interests?"

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

jfl what is this, a job interview? This is probably the worst way to break the ice. Fucking weirdo stop making things so awkward, just bee yourself. I would feel less uncomfortable if you just asked me my dick size. This is one of the reasons I hate group therapy. Everyone tries too hard and falls for the social skills meme instead of embracing their mental illness/autism tbhtbhngl
I like asking shit like that so that i can form a connection with groupmates. If i can find one thing they care about then it's all good. I really dont care about them but I want to be seen as a leader to the group.

I can handle some social situations, but there would have been a handful of 20s-30s in that group that I know would incessantly piss me off with their stupid babble and bragging about the guys they fuck. And all these bitches were fat and ugly and really faaat and never shut the fuck up.

I hate when someone ask me if i have gf pure ragefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back