Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Jordan Peterson

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
According to him, if you can't find a girlfriend it's because you're a manchild. I think what annoys me the most is not that he's just a vanilla tradcuck boomer that brings nothing new to the table, it's his retarded fanboys that cling to him as a surrogate father figure.

Jordan Peterson is a cuck.

it's his retarded fanboys that cling to him as a surrogate father figure.

That's exactly what he is. I'd wager that a decent portion are children of those boomer feminist moms who didn't allow or believe in fatherhood, and now they've grown up lost. That, or their moms divorced their dads early and they hardly got to spend time with them.

He's a fucking cuck and a judgemental smug asshole

he's actually a femininst compared to us

That's exactly what he is. I'd wager that a decent portion are children of those boomer feminist moms who didn't allow or believe in fatherhood, and now they've grown up lost. That, or their moms divorced their dads early and they hardly got to spend time with them.
Yeah lots of guys from my generation (millennial) are into this guy. Surprise surprise, growing up every other kid in my class had divorced parents.

I can't find a girlfriend because I am too physically unnatractive for anyone

his daughter just fucking makes his entire self-help individualism fall flat on top of itself

Jordan Peterson turned out to be a pill popping freak who was high all the time, and last year his degenerate lifestyle caught up with him. He is practically a vegetable now and hiding in Russia to cover this up. While he was preaching self improvement, responsibility, virtue and hard work he was popping pills, medications, anti depressants AND shilling his 'for thee but not for me' books, lectures, personality tests and journal services.

When this story gets told - Peterson, on net, will have done a lot of damage to the causes he supposedly championed. Another entry in the never ending 'celeb preacher turns out to be sex freak'/'televangelist cheats mass audience out of money' story.

Last edited:
Jordan Peterson turned out to be a pill popping freak who was high all the time, and last year his degenerate lifestyle caught up with him. He is practically a vegetable now and hiding in Russia to cover this up. While he was preaching self improvement, responsibility, virtue and hard work he was popping pills and shilling his 'for thee but not for me' books, lectures, personality tests and journal services.

When this story gets told - Peterson, on net, will have done a lot of damage to the causes he supposedly championed.
This.

I hate tradcucks

Jordan Peterson turned out to be a pill popping freak who was high all the time, and last year his degenerate lifestyle caught up with him. He is practically a vegetable now and hiding in Russia to cover this up. While he was preaching self improvement, responsibility, virtue and hard work he was popping pills and shilling his 'for thee but not for me' books, lectures, personality tests and journal services.

When this story gets told - Peterson, on net, will have done a lot of damage to the causes he supposedly championed.
Yeah he couldn't self-help his way out of his benzo dependency so he took the money he earned from his pay pigs to travel to Russia and have them put him in an an induced comatose state so that he can avoid feeling bad.

Just become a vegetable theory is legit.

As if he would have his wife if he worked at McDonald’s...what a pathetic betabuxx

He has some valid points but he is mostly coping

I don't care about him

hes daughter is a whore

he was chad probably when he was younger.