Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate live action anime adaptations [JBW thread]

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
As a ricecel, anime is one of my only copes. It's the only media in which asians can be super heroes. In the west, all the super heroes are white with some black super heroes inbetween. Just look at the roster for the Avengers, 5 of the 6 OGs are White with one who I thought was curry but nope, just dark skinned Italian.

Asians are never superheroes, basically like in the real world, but with anime, I can cope with that shit.

However, if an anime ever gets turned over to hollywood, you can bet they'll cast the main character as some white guy. No disrespect to white people but you already have Superman, Batman, Spiderman and basically everyone else except a few. They already cast Goku as a white actor in that shit movie. Fucking Goku, the eastern counterpart to Superman.

I think the message is very clear in hollywood. Asians, both rice and curry alike are too ugly to be the main protagonist, we need a white hero to come and save the day.

This post isn't to direct hate on any whitecels, you guys are my brothers here. I just hate the hollywood industry which is full of soys and chad worshipping females who think having a few black actors in their film makes their film diverse.

the japanese ones cast changs with dyed hair and colour contacts

I wouldn’t like it , but not for those reasons

Don't we all
Also R.I.P. to OPM cuz Sony just had the great idea to make a movie out of it.

Even one of the biggest Asian anime characters aka Goku transforms into a blonde-haired blue-eyed Aryan chad at his best.

ray william johnson is goku