Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate living in a third world country

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
It's so awful. 1 Dollar equals 4,45 of our currency. And I shouldn't live here. I should live in Portugal, I have the right of living there by blood. I'm 90% Iberic, and yet I'm stuck in this shitty south american country. I can't even say the name, it makes me sick. I hate this place. Women here are so ugly, and the cute ones are already fucking chad. Everywhere I go I see subhumans. This place is a colossal sewer. All there is are drugs, black people, robbers, and ugly women. Brazilian women are the worst.

Not only do brazilian women look like shit most of the times, but they also behave like prostitutes from a young age. I'm lucky I have money and I'll leave soon and never come back. Fucking piece of shit of a land.

I hate it too

I hate my country too, but I am poor
at least you've got that going for you

I would rather live in a shithole sometimes. I hate the west. Lol.

Move to the South where the whites are.

If i was young and in your shoes, i would live in the jungle like a native. Or, if that was too hellish, i would live near the mountains on the continental divide. And just do whatever it took to survive.

Would you be happier in a first world country full of tallfags and chads who moneymogg you 24/7? That's kind of a hypothetical question btw, I know there are pros and cons to both situations. I'm glad I don't have to worry about getting caught in the crosshairs of gangsters & traffickers for example.

I would rather live in a shithole sometimes. I hate the west. Lol.
Living in a shithole has absolutely no pros, only cons. Everything is expensive, people look bad, your money is worthless, and the list goes on infinitely

Living in a shithole has absolutely no pros, only cons. Everything is expensive, people look bad, your money is worthless, and the list goes on infinitely
But toilets have lower standards right?

Would you be happier in a first world country full of tallfags and chads who moneymogg you 24/7? That's kind of a hypothetical question btw, I know there are pros and cons to both situations. I'm glad I don't have to worry about getting caught in the crosshairs of gangsters & traffickers for example.
I'm kinda tall, not a lot, but kind of. I could be shorter (iberic dna), but I'm 181cm tall (5 Feet, 11.260 Inches ). And yes, I'd rather live in a first world country. I can speak 4 languages, and I didn't learn them for no reason lol

I'm kinda tall, not a lot, but kind of. I could be shorter (iberic dna), but I'm 181cm tall (5 Feet, 11.260 Inches ). And yes, I'd rather live in a first world country. I can speak 4 languages, and I didn't learn them for no reason lol
:soy:Just work hard and get a passport

But toilets have lower standards right?
No. Foids have high standards. They want men from outside the country so that they can escape the shithole. Or simply 8/10+ men.

No. Foids have high standards. They want men from outside the country so that they can escape the shithole. Or simply 8/10+ men.
That is brutal. Not even thirdworldmaxxing is legit anymore :kys: :kys: :kys:

That is brutal. Not even thirdworldmaxxing is legit anymore :kys: :kys: :kys:
They might open their legs to you if you're from a 1st world country (Chances increase if from the US or Southern Europe). They'll just give you a kid, go to your country, get a passport, then they'll leave you and you'll pay them money for the rest of your life. Don't ever trust third-world-foids.

Its a fucking mess living in one

Why not to Portugal / Spain since you're Iberian ?
Way too many brazilians in portugal/spain. Natives are saturated from us. Also brazilians are generally lazy, and don't want to learn any """difficult""" languages, so they just migrate to countries with a similar language. No one likes the average brazilian migrant.

Way too many brazilians in portugal/spain. Natives are saturated from us. Also brazilians are generally lazy, and don't want to learn any """difficult""" languages, so they just migrate to countries with a similar language. No one likes the average brazilian migrant.
Germany will be full of Arabs and Africans.
No European country is safe unless they're Eastern European.

You're right. Germany is still better than shitty brazil. Any european country is.
Are you currently in uni?
Or you can just join BOPE and then kill the niggers you hate in the favelas.

Are you currently in uni?
Or you can just join BOPE and then kill the niggers you hate in the favelas.
I'm not in uni, no. This is currently my last high school year.

Join BOPE.
LOL, bope has niggers too. I could join bope, but I have plans for the next years. I'm still stuck in this shithole though. Joining BOPE probably wouldn't be worth it.
LOL, bope has niggers too. I could join bope, but I have plans for the next years. I'm still stuck in this shithole though. Joining BOPE probably wouldn't be worth it.
I don't know though. Maybe? I'm almost sure I won't, but it's a possibility. An unusual one, but a possibility.

Could be worse

I lived in curryland for 6 months and in a slun for a day. first world is far better. even as incel. there is no debate.

Why were you in India for 6 months
to experience whether curryland is better for trucels
but I found the streets too dirty, people ugly, fiting in is still hard,

If you can’t crack it in a third-world country, I don’t think you’ll have a good time in a first world one.

to experience whether curryland is better for trucels
but I found the streets too dirty, people ugly, fiting in is still hard,
You will not fit in because you were not born there, ultimately you are western in behaviour. But if you were born there it might be better for truecels

@Blacktarpill smuggle them with your truck

You will not fit in because you were not born there, ultimately you are western in behaviour. But if you were born there it might be better for truecels
maybe. but the streets are still dirty. lots of the food is sus. bad air quality. I went to parks and it's super crowded everywhere besides country side. I went to the mountains at some point, and that was the only place I could ever consider staying as the air quality was good, decent internet and clean streets. but all the cities are hell

maybe. but the streets are still dirty. lots of the food is sus. bad air quality. I went to parks and it's super crowded everywhere besides country side. I went to the mountains at some point, and that was the only place I could ever consider staying as the air quality was good, decent internet and clean streets. but all the cities are hell
True, if a truecel cant have much in life (friends, wife, family etc), then the only thing for him to appreciate is quality of life. But it would be better to be born in first world country regardless of chad or incel.
first world is far better.

It's so awful. 1 Dollar equals 4,45 of our currency. And I shouldn't live here. I should live in Portugal, I have the right of living there by blood. I'm 90% Iberic, and yet I'm stuck in this shitty south american country. I can't even say the name, it makes me sick. I hate this place. Women here are so ugly, and the cute ones are already fucking chad. Everywhere I go I see subhumans. This place is a colossal sewer. All there is are drugs, black people, robbers, and ugly women. Brazilian women are the worst.

Not only do brazilian women look like shit most of the times, but they also behave like prostitutes from a young age. I'm lucky I have money and I'll leave soon and never come back. Fucking piece of shit of a land.
Do your toilets like ricemen tho?

JFL. All Brazilians I know claims European Ancestry. It’s the same as Indians/Pakis claiming Arab ancestry or Filipinos claiming Spaniard ancestry. Stop coping. If u haven’t done a DNA test and got those results then u are 100% Brazilian

Sorry man, but Europe, USA, Australia is full of shit quality immigrants, you're better off staying in Brazil.

I always liked it there when I visited and the girls are stunning especially in Rio or SP or FP and especially in Porto Alegre ( NOT FOID worship, belong a brother out).

If you're in sone shitty part of Brazil why not just move to a good part?

brazil is a legit shithole. Im sorry bro

JFL. All Brazilians I know claims European Ancestry. It’s the same as Indians/Pakis claiming Arab ancestry or Filipinos claiming Spaniard ancestry. Stop coping. If u haven’t done a DNA test and got those results then u are 100% Brazilian
I have done a DNA test. I'm 90% iberic.
brazil is a legit shithole. Im sorry bro
Literally everyone knows it's a shithole.
Sorry man, but Europe, USA, Australia is full of shit quality immigrants, you're better off staying in Brazil.

I always liked it there when I visited and the girls are stunning especially in Rio or SP or FP and especially in Porto Alegre ( NOT FOID worship, belong a brother out).

If you're in sone shitty part of Brazil why not just move to a good part?
I'm still young. Plus my parents have some good money so my education isn't shit even for 1st world countries. I'll just go to Germany and go to uni, and eventually I'll get rid of my Brazilian nationality. This won't make me a native European but whatever. Fuck Brazil.

Last edited:
Based

There's you go again with your third world problems, when your living is easy.

Heard Brazil is a wannabe first-world country. Their economy seems to be growing and there are places there that are decent to live, ngl. Like Sao Paulo.

Brazil is a good place tbh.

being an ethnic is a curse. we are monkey men