Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate men.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
More specifically, 95% of men because they are all pieces of shit who either snuff out other men for a taste of pussy, or because they're pathetic cucks that enable or defend women (for example, men who blame jews for the behavior of women). The only men I don't hate are men who would most likely be on our side.

I hate everybody: Men , women. You name it.
I even hate myself.

More specifically, 95% of men because they are all pieces of shit who either snuff out other men for a taste of pussy, or because they're pathetic cucks that enable or defend women (for example, men who blame jews for the behavior of women). The only men I don't hate are men who would most likely be on our side.
Agreed. ( Except for the Jooz part )
Are you a chosenite ?
Fuck Jooz.

They amplified the hypergamy of women, and "liberated" them to a full scale.
See what we got today.

Viva La Revoluccion.

Last edited:
I only like based people tbh.

I hate everybody: Men , women. You name it.
I even hate myself.

I hate almost everyone as well. Men, women, children, elderly, blacks, reds, orientals, other whites, politicans, rich people, poor people, middle class, and anything not included in this list. My hate does not discriminate, it is inclusive and it does not know race, sex, class, age, or wealth.

What I disagree on is hating myself, however. I am the only one that I do not hate. I feel like I am the only okay and decent person that exists. Let me ask you something, have I ever hurt myself? Have I ever betrayed myself? Have I ever done anything that deserves hate from I? I do not think so. I am the only person worthy of my trust and respect, because I have never done anything to me that deserves hate.

Do not hate yourself, love yourself.

9D845711 50D8 418D A562 501E81A66950

Nice. I have similiar lines in my book. MC foids says them.

I feel like I am the only okay and decent person that exists. Let me ask you something, have I ever hurt myself? Have I ever betrayed myself? Have I ever done anything that deserves hate from I? I do not think so. I am the only person worthy of my trust and respect, because I have never done anything to me that deserves hate.

Do not hate yourself, love yourself.

Your subconscious hates you

Agreed. ( Except for the Jooz part )
Are you a chosenite ?
Fuck Jooz.
I think orthodox jews are alright, but the alt-right is okay for hating zionist jews. I was speaking for the white knights literally make white women their gods, but that's a whole different topic and I don't want this whole thread to devolve into alt-right shit-flinging saying "da joos". I also hate alt-right retards who turn all discussions into nothing more than calling everyone and everything a jew.

Your subconscious hates you
No. Your "subconscious" is not a person or entity, it cannot hate you. You can either choose to submit to everyone that hates you and believe what they say, or you can give everyone the finger and not put up with their crap. I didn't choose the latter, I chose the second option because I realized hating yourself was pointless since nobody will ever feel sorry for you or give a shit. I also have a pair of testicles and am not afraid to call people out when things are their fault instead of blaming myself for what others did.

i hate most people in general

95 is a big number Looks-kun

I think orthodox jews are alright, but the alt-right is okay for hating zionist jews. I was speaking for the white knights literally make white women their gods, but that's a whole different topic and I don't want this whole thread to devolve into alt-right shit-flinging saying "da joos". I also hate alt-right retards who turn all discussions into nothing more than calling everyone and everything a jew.
Yeah yeah lets avoid all the joo shit and remain ignorant schmucks.
That will work for the benefit of knowing real history.

Really dude ?
I seek truth.
Nothing more, nothing less.
I could care less about right wing, left wing.
All nonsense to diverge you from whats going on in the world.

If you don´t point out the joo, everything you say turns out irrelevant.
I hate ignorance.

I only only hate my enemies!
It's too valuable to waste.
Hate is energy.

No. Your "subconscious" is not a person or entity, it cannot hate you. You can either choose to submit to everyone that hates you and believe what they say, or you can give everyone the finger and not put up with their crap. I didn't choose the latter, I chose the second option because I realized hating yourself was pointless since nobody will ever feel sorry for you or give a shit.
Latter means second option just saying, but I get what you're saying now. You mean actual people, I would say my body "is against" my will because it innately craves and wants to impress and submit to society and foids, or should I say "it wants to appease the tribe". But if you mean actual people yeah you're right

I only only hate my enemies!
It's too valuable to waste.
Hate is energy.
It can lead to great things, or to destroy something effectively.
Like what the joos did with our Western World.
Hatred is an essential drive for this to be realized.

jews are a big problem. They are behind feminism. Jews took down the social structures that kept foids in place. foids are inherently evil, so that is why society has erected social norms and conventions that kept them in place. jews took away those norms/conventions.

Yeah yeah lets avoid all the joo shit and remain ignorant schmucks.
That will work for the benefit of knowing real history.

Really dude ?
I seek truth.
Nothing more, nothing less.
I could care less about right wing, left wing.
All nonsense to diverge you from whats going on in the world.
I know, I just don't care at the moment. I know about all the joos, I just don't want to discuss it right now. If you want to talk about the joos, however, you can make a thread about it, and I'm sure people will gladly discuss it with you. You can make a separate thread about how joos are responsible for the decay of society instead of derailing one of the few quality threads that ever pop up on here.

It's not ignoring the problem if you're talking about something with people and some asshole butts into your conversation and interrupts it with something else.

Latter means second option just saying, but I get what you're saying now. You mean actual people, I would say my body "is against" my will because it innately craves and wants to impress and submit to society and foids, or should I say "it wants to appease the tribe". But if you mean actual people yeah you're right
Your desire to appease the people comes from the desire to feel loved and accepted. The reason you want to appease people so badly is because you have a deep lounging for at least someone to enjoy your presence or be nice to you. Seeing other people be nice to everyone but you hurts, which is why you go through lengths to please them or do things you would never do.

You should know that you don't need to jump through hoops like a dog to make people love you. You cannot make people love you or like you, especially if you bend at the whim for everyone. If you listen to everything they tell you, they will not like or respect you. You don't need to do these things to make them like you, you only need to try to be somewhat interesting, and they will either like you or not like you. Nothing else can change that.

You see this is why Trees are the final boss in this game.. if there is no Trees to supply any Oxygen then I can guarantee you 100% that nothing will matter anymore since Humanity would have suffocated.
jews are a big problem. They are behind feminism. Jews took down the social structures that kept foids in place. foids are inherently evil, so that is why society has erected social norms and conventions that kept them in place. jews took away those norms/conventions.
So we crash the Planet with no survivors. :feelzez:

I know, I just don't care at the moment. I know about all the joos, I just don't want to discuss it right now. If you want to talk about the joos, however, you can make a thread about it, and I'm sure people will gladly discuss it with you. You can make a separate thread about how joos are responsible for the decay of society instead of derailing one of the few quality threads that ever pop up on here.

It's not ignoring the problem if you're talking about something with people and some asshole butts into your conversation and interrupts it with something else.
I did btw.
But the main focus on that thread was on some shlomo.
Still a good discussion flourished in that thread, which will inform many.

You see this is why Trees are the final boss in this game.. if there is no Trees to supply any Oxygen then I can guarantee you 100% that nothing will matter anymore since Humanity would have suffocated.

So we crash the Planet with no survivors. :feelzez:
We're already on track towards doing that to ourselves through unchecked and uncontrolled consumerism, polluting our environment through consumerism, killing our own people through (((serving and protecting))), making people kill themselves by forcing them to live the american "dream" (wageslaving with no fullfillement and happiness in their entire lives), and spreading diseases by being disgusting degenerates. Humanity is already killing itself, because humanity abandoned God and thought being a self-serving piece of shit that only cares about itself was a fine and dandy idea.

We're already on track towards doing that to ourselves through unchecked and uncontrolled consumerism, polluting our environment through consumerism, killing our own people through (((serving and protecting))), making people kill themselves by forcing them to live the american "dream" (wageslaving with no fullfillement and happiness in their entire lives), and spreading diseases by being disgusting degenerates. Humanity is already killing itself, because humanity abandoned God and thought being a self-serving piece of shit that only cares about itself was a fine and dandy idea.
You are right. Sounds lame though. I'd much prefer to be at the helm of Humanities destruction.. damn degenerates need to stop being so degenerate for a moment so I can get to the helm damnit.

the desire to feel loved and accepted. you have a deep lounging for at least someone to enjoy your presence or be nice to you.

And why do I have such concepts built inside of me? Why am I forced to give a fuck if someone loves me or not. Why should I care if someone enjoys me, and why should I suffer forced consequences because of this? Again, my body/brain is making me want this. I don't care if anyone loves me, if I base my happiness in my "use" to someone. Yet subconsciously I do (And most of the planet does). The fact that I didn't have a choice to value if people care about me or not shows that my "body" is against my wishes. I should base these things on what I want, what I value. Not what my instincts force me to value.

I am a misanthrope

And why do I have such concepts built inside of me? Why am I forced to give a fuck if someone loves me or not. Why should I care if someone enjoys me, and why should I suffer forced consequences because of this? Again, my body/brain is making me want this. I don't care if anyone loves me, if I base my happiness in my "use" to someone. Yet subconsciously I do (And most of the planet does). The fact that I didn't have a choice to value if people care about me or not shows that my "body" is against my wishes. I should base these things on what I want, what I value. Not what my instincts force me to value.
Because it feels good, that's why.
And it feels good for the simple reason that we have a conscience, and being accepted/validated builds up your self-esteem and self-worth. It's much much easier said than done, but overcoming this need for being validated/accepted is possible if you derive your self-worth and esteem entirely from yourself or internally instead of externally. Believe me, it's possible because I'm doing it right now. Nobody really gives a damn about me or thinks highly of me yet I give everyone the impression of being high self-esteem or outgoing.

Majority of men need to be gassed. All those simpcucks, and chads too

The thing is that if 100% of men in this world got repilled or blackpilled, a lot of women would not get any free passes at all in society and our numbers would drop drastically.

Men are half of the problem. If you ever go on a reddit post and anyone ever so much hints at something which opposes a womans view -- cucky whiteknights a come runnin'.

All they're doing is enforcing this entitlement in women and making delusional roasties think they're an invincible entity who can do no wrong (you're a skanky bitch and your only value is desperate cucks wanting that hole between your legs. That's reality) and cucks give you power.

Because it feels good, that's why.
And it feels good for the simple reason that we have a conscience, and being accepted/validated builds up your self-esteem and self-worth. It's much much easier said than done, but overcoming this need for being validated/accepted is possible if you derive your self-worth and esteem entirely from yourself or internally instead of externally. Believe me, it's possible because I'm doing it right now. Nobody really gives a damn about me or thinks highly of me yet I give everyone the impression of being high self-esteem or outgoing.
I'm glad that it's possible to steer away from it, why should I be forced to do something because "it feels good". There isn't any good reasoning beyond "feel good" and it shouldn't make me feel like shit from the lack of it. You can compare this to some sort of drug, making you crave it forcefully and make you pursue it. But this is worse, you didn't decide to take the drug and get addicted, you were born addicted. The notion that we are self aware and have a conscience shouldn't have to do with being in such a cucked state and wanted to please people and get validation from them. To be categorized as "wanted and unwanted" to put people in such positions that can make or break you just by accepting or unaccepting you. It's fucking retarded. I shouldn't be forced to have this "feel good" feeling as much as I shouldn't be forced to want to snort cocaine. The brain is pitiful.

I hate everyone who isn't a fellow incel

I apologise on behalf of my gender :'''(

I apologise on behalf of my gender :'''(
Soy levels = 99999999999.99%

I'm glad that it's possible to steer away from it, why should I be forced to do something because "it feels good". There isn't any good reasoning beyond "feel good" and it shouldn't make me feel like shit from the lack of it. You can compare this to some sort of drug, making you crave it forcefully and make you pursue it. But this is worse, you didn't decide to take the drug and get addicted, you were born addicted. The notion that we are self aware and have a conscience shouldn't have to do with being in such a cucked state and wanted to please people and get validation from them. To be categorized as "wanted and unwanted" to put people in such positions that can make or break you just by accepting or unaccepting you. It's fucking retarded. I shouldn't be forced to have this "feel good" feeling as much as I shouldn't be forced to want to snort cocaine. The brain is pitiful.
Well, to be quite frank, these feelings actually once were pretty useful for survival and reproduction. You see, back when we lived in caves and had to club animals to death in the head to survive, wanting to be accepted by a group of people was a pretty great strategy for not only surviving, but possibly getting a mate.

If you believe in evolution, then it's not hard to see why homo sapiens survived and neanderthals didn't. While neanderthals had brute strength and could easily make our puny homo sapien asses beg for mercy, they hardly stuck together and were mostly loners. Being a sparsely populated species, they probably didn't reproduce very often, and being isolated made it easier for them to be defeated by a pack of humans. That's why people tend to stick together the most, because it was the most useful way for them to survive. If you were too weak to fend for yourself, you simply relied on the strength of 5 other people.

Taking that into consideration, that's likely why you have this deep and innate desire to be accepted. It was made to feel good, because if it didn't feel good, you would have no reason to do what's actually good for your chance of survival. This could also explain why sex feels good, because if it didn't, you would have no reason to have sex and nobody would have it.

I like to call this positive reinforcement. If you ever wonder why a certain behavior feels good but can't explain it, just remember positive reinforcement. Positive reinforcement is there to encourage positive behaviors that make you survive, such as eating, drinking, fucking, and a relatively new behavior called socializing. Negative reinforcement also exists to discourage behaviors that lead to death, such as pain for example.

I can see why you would call the brain "pitiful", however. But the thing is, this behavior was actually once useful for surviving. Now, however, we no longer have to worry about getting eaten by a lion or killed by another tribe, so this behavior is now actually no longer necessary for our survival. The brain isn't pitiful, it's just running on an old and outdated program. This advanced civilization is incredibly new and has only been around for a second in the grand scheme of things. Thousands of years really isn't enough time for humans to "evolve" or change to their more civilized and easy environment, so while we may call ourselves civilized, we are all still a bunch of wild cavemen deep in the inside of our psyche.

The brain isn't pitiful, it's just running on an old and outdated program. This advanced civilization is incredibly new and has only been around for a second in the grand scheme of things. Thousands of years really isn't enough time for humans to "evolve" or change to their more civilized and easy environment, so while we may call ourselves civilized, we are all still a bunch of wild cavemen deep in the inside of our psyche.

Which is why I call it pitiful, it's retarded and slow. I don't live in a fucking swamp so why can't my brain adapt and realize it's not in a swamp. Oh well I guess, I have to rely on caveman tactics when none of that matters anymore, and it's being used in the most retarded situations where survival isn't even being threatened to be taken away.
positive behaviors that make you survive, such as eating, drinking, fucking,
How does fucking make me survive longer, again. It's an assumption made by my brain that isn't actually needed.

Last edited:
No one is above my hatred

i hate numale soyboys and white knights

Which is why I call it pitiful, it's retarded and slow. I don't live in a fucking swamp so why can't my brain adapt and realize it's not in a swamp. Oh well I guess, I have to rely on caveman tactics when none of that matters anymore, and it's being used in the most retarded situations where survival isn't even being threatened to be taken away.
There's nothing wrong with your brain, it's just suited towards a much harsher environment. Your brain isn't slow, evolution is. Your frontal lobe has likely mostly taken the reigns, but the more basic centers remain just in case you do happen to end up in a SHTF situation. If you take away these more primitive centers, you would have no will for self-preservation or survival. Nothing "stupid" or "slow" about that, just a feature that's become somewhat redundant ever since life had become far easier.

How does fucking make me survive longer, again. It's an assumption made by my brain that isn't actually needed.
You know what I meant. Fucking feels good because it's ensuring that you produce offspring and continue your species. If nobody wanted sex then the human race would die out as soon as everyone got old and died.