Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I hate minions during boss fights

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I'm playing one of my favourite games and I'm at the part where i'm fighting this foid boss. But there are so many fucking minions that are there to annoy you, they're not a challenge, they're there to fucking stun you at random jfl. What retard thought it would be a good idea to take away the player's control for 5 seconds? Especially when you need to dodge and attack jfl. The most fun bosses are the ones where it is 1v1 and no pussy ass whipped minions to annoy you. Whoever invented this trope needs to go away ngl.

stun mechanics are cancer tbh

100%
Especially the ones that need you to spam a button to get out of it, hurts your fringers pretty fast tbh
why do they keep putting shit like that in? I have not ONCE seen someone say its a fun mechanic to have in a game. I haven't even seen try hard contrarians say its fun.

Whoever invented this trope needs to go away ngl.
I recently played the beginning bit to Spiderman PS4, and the boss fight with the Kingpin dude really pissed me off. He's a hard hitter, probably takes you down in 2 or 3 hits, and then there's a bunch of minions around him who try and fight you. The obvious way to defeat this section is to take out the minions first, then focus the main boss, but you can't easily do that since He charges you like a fucking Rhino everywhere you go, throws bits of the environment at you, plus all the while his minions are chasing you and attacking you, either in melee or with FUCKING GUNS.
I hate this gaming cliche tbh. Just let me fight the boss, or have the minions fight me first, THEN i have a final confrontation with the boss. That makes a lot more sense

LeafyIcon

why do they keep putting shit like that in? I have not ONCE seen someone say its a fun mechanic to have in a game. I haven't even seen try hard contrarians say its fun.
Because it's easy and keeps the player occupied.

Stuns are annoying, minions not so much imo

I'm playing one of my favourite games
what game have you been playing?
I agree with the sentiment, I fucking hate minions... Some of Sekiro's mini-bosses had a lot of minions
It was a fucking pain in the ass to beat all of them

what game have you been playing?
I agree with the sentiment, I fucking hate minions... Some of Sekiro's mini-bosses had a lot of minions
It was a fucking pain in the ass to beat all of them
Metal Gear Rising, on the retarded Mistral boss tbh

Even the roidmaxx Joker fight in Asylum had this stupid shit.

I fucking hate pussy ass bosses like that, just 1v1 me fag.