Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my dreams

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
Do you get those too? Every once in a while (much more frequent lately for some reason) I just keep having those dreams where everyone is just so nice and kind around me and to each other.
Not the fake nice that people act IRL just to fit in but actual kindness to each other for just existing without judging.
I will usually be with a foid in those dreams and feel so happy.
Nothing sexual even, but just geniueny cuddling and talking to each other.
And then I wake up and realize it's just my subconscious trying to make me feel better (or perhaps torment me?)

As much as I know such a thing is probably possible only in dreams, but fuck me I long so much for a proper connection with someone...

My dreams literally make no sense so idc really.

just had that type of dream yesterday. waking up and realizing it sucks ass

I dream about being lost in the big city by myself

it's tera over for ihatemydreamscels.

I don't have any :feelsrope:

Sometimes. Being a long term NEET gives you some real surreal dreams though. Mind has a lot of gaps it tries to fill in, nothing ever feels quite right.

tbh whenever I have dreams they're always normal dreams about videogames and movies. I'm very indifferent to them.
Man I've been really trying but not succeding to lucid dreams
dreams are underrated imo if you can control them they can be a better cope than vidya and alchohol

Man I've been really trying but not succeding to lucid dreams
dreams are underrated imo if you can control them they can be a better cope than vidya and alchohol
The dream itself would be heaven but when you wake up you'll feel like absolute shit, that's the part I'm afraid of. Imagine having the best dream of your life your with your oneitis in high school, you guys both share your first kiss,first time,and things are looking good for you in your social and work life only to wake up being a truecel. That might be enough for me to kill myself.

The dream itself would be heaven but when you wake up you'll feel like absolute shit, that's the part I'm afraid of. Imagine having the best dream of your life your with your oneitis in high school, you guys both share your first kiss,first time,and things are looking good for you in your social and work life only to wake up being a truecel. That might be enough for me to kill myself.
I don't think so, if you actually figure out how to lucid dream frequently if will probably become just another cope you look forward doing.
When you stop being drunk say you feel like shit but it wont stop you from coping sith it again and looking forward to that time in thr future.

i got killed by a nuclear ICBM twice in my dreams now
I don't think so, if you actually figure out how to lucid dream frequently if will probably become just another cope you look forward doing.
When you stop being drunk say you feel like shit but it wont stop you from coping sith it again and looking forward to that time in thr future.
tried for a year, no results

Last edited:
i got killed by a nuclear ICMB twice in my dreams now

tried for a year, no results
Did you do this thing with the journal, reality checks and everything?

It would be a good cope if you can make it over the first hurdle. Some men commit suicide after their first girlfriends leave them.

the best dreams where the ones that had no people in it . just me walking and looking around

I don't even dream anymore