Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my foidling and her Chad

Fufu

Fufu

50% Untouchable
-
Fuck her and her white cock worshipping bullshit. Ever since she started mounting her Chad she's been rubbing her happiness in my face. Before she was quiet and disciplined but now she always smiling, calling and texting him, going out with him, ppaying vidya games with him, and of course getting the shit fucked out of her by him on the daily.

My parents aren't even doing anything about her emerging degeneracy, probally because they're no better. My mom is a gook loving whore and my dad is a slit eyed loser cuck who let's her get away with everything because she's clearly her favorite between us.

I don't think it would even bother me as much if she just stayed within her looksmatch. She's like a 4 and he's a solid 8, literally double her appearance. She's short, a mutt, pale as fuck, scrawny, wears big fugly glasses, no ass, small tits, squirrly cheeks, long gangly uneven hair, and she has a wierd curved nose. Meanwhile he's giagantic (literally like 6'3"), white, has well groomed dark haired, slightly tanned, extremly fit and muscular, deep powerful voice, intensely bright eyes, perfect white teeth, unbeliebably defined bones, and overall balanced facial features. They literally have 0 buissness being together. They know it too, they don't have shit to do when their with each other. All they do is fuck, watch movies, play games, fuck, go on walks, fuck, wrestle on the ground like animals, do homework, fuck, cook, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, TALK FOR HOURS INTO THE GODDAMN NIGHT WHEN I JUST WANT TO SLEEP, NOT MENTION FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I can't stand either of them, I just want my sister to move on to the next piece of meat, or I want her to get her last years of school out of the way as soon as possible so I don't have to live with her whoring about anymore. How long does this shit last? Aren't foids suppose to move on pretty quick? It's already been like 2 months?! I want this shit to end already!

i have a lot of sympathy for incels with sisters, id be just as pissed as you if i had one

She's like a 4 and he's a solid 8, literally double her appearance. She's short, a mutt, pale as fuck, scrawny, wears big fugly glasses, no ass, small tits, squirrly cheeks, long gangly uneven hair, and she has a wierd curved nose. Meanwhile he's giagantic (literally like 6'3"), white, has well groomed dark haired, slightly tanned, extremly fit and muscular, deep powerful voice, intensely bright eyes, perfect white teeth, unbeliebably defined bones, and overall balanced facial features.
Sounds pretty typical, Chad dating a foid who would be posting here if she were unlucky enough to have been born male.

i have a lot of sympathy for incels with sisters, id be just as pissed as you if i had one

Thank you, it just sucks that there's nothing to get rid of it ya know.
Sounds pretty typical, Chad dating a foid who would be posting here if she were unlucky enough to have been born male.

That's what's really making me so angry about it. She does not deserve a Chad, she is nowhere on his level.

Im happy im an only child

would it be better if it were a brother?

Very dependent. If ends up an incel than atleast we'd have that understanding, if he became a cuck atleast I could laugh at his patheticness, but he ended up a Chad I would just rope tbh.

Fuck her and her white cock worshipping bullshit. Ever since she started mounting her Chad she's been rubbing her happiness in my face. Before she was quiet and disciplined but now she always smiling, calling and texting him, going out with him, ppaying vidya games with him, and of course getting the shit fucked out of her by him on the daily.

My parents aren't even doing anything about her emerging degeneracy, probally because they're no better. My mom is a gook loving whore and my dad is a slit eyed loser cuck who let's her get away with everything because she's clearly her favorite between us.

I don't think it would even bother me as much if she just stayed within her looksmatch. She's like a 4 and he's a solid 8, literally double her appearance. She's short, a mutt, pale as fuck, scrawny, wears big fugly glasses, no ass, small tits, squirrly cheeks, long gangly uneven hair, and she has a wierd curved nose. Meanwhile he's giagantic (literally like 6'3"), white, has well groomed dark haired, slightly tanned, extremly fit and muscular, deep powerful voice, intensely bright eyes, perfect white teeth, unbeliebably defined bones, and overall balanced facial features. They literally have 0 buissness being together. They know it too, they don't have shit to do when their with each other. All they do is fuck, watch movies, play games, fuck, go on walks, fuck, wrestle on the ground like animals, do homework, fuck, cook, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, TALK FOR HOURS INTO THE GODDAMN NIGHT WHEN I JUST WANT TO SLEEP, NOT MENTION FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I can't stand either of them, I just want my sister to move on to the next piece of meat, or I want her to get her last years of school out of the way as soon as possible so I don't have to live with her whoring about anymore. How long does this shit last? Aren't foids suppose to move on pretty quick? It's already been like 2 months?! I want this shit to end already!
Sounds like you are jealous. :feelsthink:

How the fuck do you deal with this shit? I would've either went ER or roped. Holy shit that sounds painful to the empth fucking degree.

You should've fucked her before anyone else did tbh

Tell her not to shout and that you don't want to hear her moans. That's why I do and she shuts the fuck up.

I'm so glad I only have brothers. I can't imagine how painful it would be to hear your own sister get fucked by Chad.