Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my generation, the millenials

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
  • Narcys obsessed with self branding because of social media.
  • Occupy wallstreet failure.
  • Introduced online dating which did nothing for men, but everything for women.
  • SJW culture
Do you hate millenials?

Last edited:
I fantasise about slaughtering millenials in their Adidas tracksuits

Don't forget unironically liking Marvel movies that aren't Winter Soldier and Iron Man 1.

I hate my entire species.

Better than gen z, we’re fucked.

my parents are millenials

• SJW culture
Do you hate millenials?

Millennials didn't introduce online dating. Online dating existed before millennials.

people online (especially on twitter) always get furious if someone criticizes millennials

and millennials wonder why they get called snowflakes.

I actually love being millennial srs

Glad I'm a zoomer

I have no issue being a millenial although I hate them too.

Zoomers are worse ded srs.

Just lol @ zoomers with their chitty social skills.

I somehow mog some young zoomers at my work socially it's actually pathetic srs.

Occupy wallstreet failure.

It's hard to believe that was 8 years ago.

I actually knew a guy who was a part of occupy walllstreet when it first started. It started off with good members of the left with a focus on corporate influence on government and income inequality. But within a couple of weeks it got co-opted by SJWs who were only interested in talking about shit like "cat calling" and "male privilege" and the movement completely lost the plot. It's also where the "progressive stack" started, which prioritizes people based on perceived oppression points.

To this day i still don't even know whether the wealthy intentionally pushed this shit in order to poison the well and distract people from economic issues and corruption, or if this generation did it all on their own because they're just that retarded.

All post-WWII generations have been pretty shitty tbh. Not a surprise that they gave women licentiousness to ruin society.

2001cel is more zoomer right?

As a millennial, I pretty much hate all normies from all generations.

JFL women even ruined occupy. I'm in-between genx and millenial, so feel disconnected regardless. I think I'm termed "the lost generation". All pivotal points in my life have been marked by tragedy. High School graduation: 9/11. College graduation: 2008 market crash. And now I'm here in this year and the economy never really recovered and we're going back into a depression. I have no savings to my name. My only retirement plan is going to be a tailpipe and nobody will care or know if I even existed.

I hate the previous generations for making us like this.
This is how they raised us.
They also ruined the society so that more incels should exist.
I hate the previous generations from the bottom of my heart

I hate millennials as well

I hate all generations, I hate the human race

I think every generation is same and I hate them all

And who doesn't? Jfl

All generations after Boomers are terrible and it will continue to be that way JFL at people who say our generations are better because we donate more

• SJW culture
Do you hate millenials?
It's boomers fault. I don't hate them as much as Boomer subhumans
All generations after Boomers are terrible and it will continue to be that way JFL at people who say our generations are better because we donate more
Cope we are terrible due to boomers.

I was born in 1996, where do I belong?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back