Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my life.

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Didn't sleep much last night, because my upstairs neighbours were having a party from around 1 AM to 4:30 AM. :feelsrope:
Not only that, my nose started to bleed to make it all worse. :feelsree:
I live in an apartment with my parents, and couldn't sleep at all.
They were loud, stomping and yelling the entire time. There is beer stains on my window, and a pile of used cigarettes outside.
The music they were playing was horrible. :feelsUgh:
My neighbours are white. :feelswhat:
It's a brother and sister living together. Their whore mother found some beta cuck :soy:, and moved in with him. :feelsugh: :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
They live without any parents. Single mothers are the worst parents.. :feelsree:

The brother sometimes tries to talk slang like the middle eastern immigrants, which is just total cringe.
There is a mentally unstable man living in our building (not me). He's tired of them too. Perhaps, he might kill them some day.
He would be able to do so, but that's a massive cope. :feelsbadman:

There is a mentally unstable man living in our building (not me). He's tired of them too. Perhaps, he might kill them some day.
He would be able to do so, but that's a massive cope. :feelsbadman:
Here in Germany we say "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt" - hope dies last :feelsokman: