Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
My whole life i have been faced with faliure.
When it comes to school, meeting people, making dreams come true... and women
I can't bear to stand the void filling my whole body while i lay in bed and listen to sad songs about love.
I can never feel someones hand on my cheek, gazing into one another.
Feeling my heartbeat going faster, feeling that sense of pleasure and love.

Love. :no:

Touch-starved and out of copes, i feel sick to my stomach every time i lay down in bed and i get the urge to hug my pillow like its a girl.
I start to feel somewhat safe but at the same time sad because the more i do that, the more i feel lonely.

The worst things that i have witnessed is that when friends say thay im a 10/10 and that i could easily get dates, i got the idea to make a tinder so i could prove them wrong.
My phone was constantly at my finger tips, checking tinder every 5min to see if there were any changes. And alas, nothing.
I posted all of my pics that ''looked good'' with the effort to seem more attractive.
Thus i waited for 2 months and i still got nothing. Zero.
I made my tinder at the same time as my femoid friend did, and she got 6 matches on the 2nd day.

I'm a frustrated virgin that missed out on teenage love. :blackpill:

Looks, money, status and nothing else

Looks, money, status and nothing else
I don't know man, i got a lot of friends. I know a lot of people.
I dress nice, i go to social events n shit. And still nothing.
It's not your fault.
I blame myself for not knowing how to behave or live. It's just a factor to my inceldom.
I don't know how to act like a chad, or like a sadboy that acts like a fuckboy.
I act nice and i always get the boot.

Last edited:
I don't know man, i got a lot of friends. I know a lot of people.
I dress nice, i go to social events n shit. And still nothing.

I blame myself for not knowing how to behave or live. It's just a factor to my inceldom.
I don't know how to act like a chad, or like a sadboy that acts like a fuckboy.
I act nice and i always get the boot.
There is no right or wrong way to behave, your behavior is judged according to your looks. If you're ugly and/or short, people will be inclined to treat you with less respect and dignity.

There is no right or wrong way to behave, your behavior is judged according to your looks. If you're ugly and/or short, people will be inclined to treat you with less respect and dignity.
So its like only bad looking people can be creeps, but the good looking ones dont.

that's depressing. i would feel sad for you if my feelings of blank hatred didn't overshadow any feelings of empathy, lethargy and sorrow at this point.

what have you coped with so far? and yes it's all about looks

same tbh
im not made for this

The worst is there is nothing you can do

Suicide is literally the only option we have available

they said you were 10/10 :dafuckfeels:... if you were less than that a foid would have shown interest. you wouldnt even need tinder at 10/10 wtf they just assholes. they just want you to shut up. next thing will be to get help and then no longer your friend.

they said you were 10/10 :dafuckfeels:... if you were less than that a foid would have shown interest. you wouldnt even need tinder at 10/10 wtf they just assholes. they just want you to shut up. next thing will be to get help and then no longer your friend.

This

Nobody is gonna tell another person especially a friend that theyre ugly

keep laughing at this clown world, dont let it get you