Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my parents and if there is a god more than anything

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I hate my parents and there is a god that does exist then I hate them more than anything. I cant really blame myself for the way my shitty life has turned and how dark,cold,hateful, and suicidal I have become over the last few months. Nor can I really blame others, I mean if there was a person of the opposite sex that would rather kill themselves that do anything with me then I completely understand their decision to reject me, hell I would much rather kill myself in the most painful way imaginable than to do anything sexual with someone that looked like me a genetic failure. If anything its my stupid fucking parents to blame since they are the ones that decided that having one child is not enough, and decided to give birth to a loser and grace him with shitty genetics that will get him absolutely no where in life as opposed to his sibling.

Also, I don't really give a flying fuck about religion, I think its all a load of garbage to give genetic trash like me false hope, and overall its nothing but a bunch of fairy tales and dog shit. However if there is a god that does exist and he is responsible for making me look like this and gave me these shitty genes that I fucking despise then I fucking hate that faggot more that anything. I never deserved this repulsive fucking body I was given, if anything evil shitty criminals should get born with shit genes, and people like me who have done nothing wrong in the first place should at least be born as average looking humans. Also, fuck all the mind slaves that worship that kind of garbage, and like to pretend like they are above everyone else just because they got lucky and won the genetic lottery, fuck you stupid faggots. I wish I was killed someway as a child so I never had to realize how ugly I would become.

Nothing good gonna come out of hating the people who made you. If you're suicidal already, you'll want to rope even more because hating your parents is basically just an extension of hating yourself.

I have mixed feelings about my parents, sometimes they do good things and sometimes they do bad things

i should've never been born

Nothing good gonna come out of hating the people who made you. If you're suicidal already, you'll want to rope even more because hating your parents is basically just an extension of hating yourself.

Kids Ranqe has came so far.

I personally hate my Father and my Mother for various different reasons.

I cant really blame myself for the way my shitty life has turned and how dark,cold,hateful, and suicidal I have become over the last few months.
:feelskek: This site must have hit you hard
i should've never been born
You know whats crazy, my parents had gene therapy done early in my conception. They were warned of the various shit genes I had a high chance of being born with due to the age of my parents and various other factors. Abortion was suggested to them but being the religious ducks they were refused instantly, and so I was born. Then years later my brother comes along who should've been at an even higher risk and yet he comes out perfectly normal. His biggest genetic deficiency is having mild asthma and it doesn't even affect him anymore. Meanwhile I'm stuck in this shell forced to suffer until my final day

Abortion was suggested to them but being the religious ducks they were refused instantly, and so I was born.
damn i would be pissed, funny you say that because my birth was rough and i had to get vacuum extraction which lead to the back of my head getting a mild cone shape because of being pulled out too roughly, also the lack of oxygen at birth i think contributed to me also not being a neurotypical extroverted normalfag, i hate my luck so much man..

I hate my parents and there is a god that does exist then I hate them more than anything. I cant really blame myself for the way my shitty life has turned and how dark,cold,hateful, and suicidal I have become over the last few months. Nor can I really blame others, I mean if there was a person of the opposite sex that would rather kill themselves that do anything with me then I completely understand their decision to reject me, hell I would much rather kill myself in the most painful way imaginable than to do anything sexual with someone that looked like me a genetic failure. If anything its my stupid fucking parents to blame since they are the ones that decided that having one child is not enough, and decided to give birth to a loser and grace him with shitty genetics that will get him absolutely no where in life as opposed to his sibling.

Also, I don't really give a flying fuck about religion, I think its all a load of garbage to give genetic trash like me false hope, and overall its nothing but a bunch of fairy tales and dog shit. However if there is a god that does exist and he is responsible for making me look like this and gave me these shitty genes that I fucking despise then I fucking hate that faggot more that anything. I never deserved this repulsive fucking body I was given, if anything evil shitty criminals should get born with shit genes, and people like me who have done nothing wrong in the first place should at least be born as average looking humans. Also, fuck all the mind slaves that worship that kind of garbage, and like to pretend like they are above everyone else just because they got lucky and won the genetic lottery, fuck you stupid faggots. I wish I was killed someway as a child so I never had to realize how ugly I would become.

You shouldn't have fucked that goat in your past life.

damn i would be pissed, funny you say that because my birth was rough and i had to get vacuum extraction which lead to the back of my head getting a mild cone shape because of being pulled out too roughly, also the lack of oxygen at birth i think contributed to me also not being a neurotypical extroverted normalfag, i hate my luck so much man..
It would all be so funny if it didn't ha[[en to us. What a waste

High IQ video boyo

if anything evil shitty criminals should get born with shit genes, and people like me who have done nothing wrong in the first place should at least be born as average looking humans.
Take the meekspill.

I personally hate my Father and my Mother for various different reasons.
same its not just the fact that they gave birth to me but also, because they have feed me many lies

same its not just the fact that they gave birth to me but also, because they have feed me many lies
Also this. My parents also fed me lies when I was young.

My hate is justified because not only did they give me shit genes, but they neglected me which made me even uglier, and ALSO mentally abused me. I use them for house and food and idc, if they couldn't bother to raise me properly they have to deal with the consequences while I try to fix their mess.

My hate is justified because not only did they give me shit genes, but they neglected me which made me even uglier, and ALSO mentally abused me. I use them for house and food and idc, if they couldn't bother to raise me properly they have to deal with the consequences while I try to fix their mess.
tbh I would have rather been ignored and left alone rather than lied to and told that I'm not ugly when in reality I'm subhuman trash.

tbh I would have rather been ignored and left alone rather than lied to and told that I'm not ugly when in reality I'm subhuman trash.
I was neglected by not being told basic shit like stand straight or brush my teeth. I was secluded at home because they didn't want to bother keeping track of me. It's no fun not knowing how to do adult shit or act properly BC you were ignored. It may seem better but any attention is better than nothing. I'd get into arguments just so they would acknowledge my existence.

For even your kinsfolk, they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you; do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.

I hate my mom for shitting me out tbh

My parents were very boring and they slept in separate beds, had they divorced sooner things could have slightly worked better for me

Know your place subhuman.

if there's a god he has no concept of right and wrong.