Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my parents

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
they were extremely overprotective, they taught me nothing, no advice for life, no cunning, no trickery

they just worked to support me, put me in school, gave me toys and set me free in the fucking world, in the fucking school, with the fucking kids

"ah but they love you!"

the fuck!
I don't give a damn if they love me or not, if they loved me they would really educate me for adult life, show me the way and not educate me like a pig for slaughter, without understanding anything that is happening around

no friend, your overprotective mommy doesn't really love you, if she loved you she wouldn't treat you like a child.

I honestly cannot understand why this happens, or what went on in this retard's mind to have done this

maybe she didn't want a child, but she wanted an eternal child to take care of, that is, a purely selfish desire

and my dad, this fucked up beta, fucking fuck!

I can't understand what goes on in these damn boomers' minds

I kinda hate mines too. But my situation was a bit different.

Shut the fuck up about your damn parents man. Your not entitled to shit from them, they gave you food, a roof over your mouth. What do you mean 'they were supposed to tech me this' let's be real, even if they tried you wouldn't have done shit differently :feelshaha: and now that you 'know how shit your parents are for not teaching you[insert thing] you aren't even trying to learn said thing yourself

That’s really cool & all that shit, GrAYwad

I thought you said "I hate my Penis" :lul:

Shut the fuck up about your damn parents man. Your not entitled to shit from them, they gave you food, a roof over your mouth. What do you mean 'they were supposed to tech me this' let's be real, even if they tried you wouldn't have done shit differently :feelshaha: and now that you 'know how shit your parents are for not teaching you[insert thing] you aren't even trying to learn said thing yourself
If I were a parent I definitely think it would be my responsibility to setup my kid for a real chance at a net positive life.

If I’m not gonna do that or if I can’t do that and have kids anyway then I brought someone into this world for my own selfish reasons not even caring if they have a good life or suffer — seems very shitty to me mate.

Having a sane father for example that actually teach you how things actually are can really alter the course of ones life for example.

“Food and a roof til you’re 18” for example is simply not enough seems to me. Parents act like it is, they act like they don’t owe their kid shit, but we should remember that THEY made the choice to bring you into this world and they knew the risks for everything that could go wrong. You and I and the OP never choice to be born, we never chose to opt into this, they did.

This is why I’m not opposed to abortion — many people are deeply unfit to be parents and many people do not have net positive lives and would’ve been better off never having been born in truth.
I thought you said "I hate my Penis" :lul:
Unrelated but I fucking hate that my Barbarian parents circumcised me.
im sry op
Same bro

Last edited:
If I were a parent I definitely think it would be my responsibility to setup my kid for a real chance at a net positive life.

If I’m not gonna do that or if I can’t do that and have kids anyway then I brought someone into this world for my own selfish reasons not even caring if they have a good life or suffer — seems very shitty to me mate.

Having a sane father for example that actually teach you how things actually are can really alter the course of ones life for example.

“Food and a roof til you’re 18” for example is simply not enough seems to me. Parents act like it is, they act like they don’t owe their kid shit, but we should remember that THEY made the choice to bring you into this world and they knew the risks for everything that could go wrong. You and I and the OP never choice to be born, we never chose to opt into this, they did.

This is why I’m not opposed to abortion — many people are deeply unfit to be parents and many people do not have net positive lives and would’ve been better off never having been born in truth.

Unrelated but I fucking hate that my Barbarian parents circumcised me.

Same bro
The fact they not only did all of this but decided to TAKE AWAY OUR FORESKINS ONLY JUSTIFIES OUR REVENGE more fuel for the EnoRmous rumbling

At leadt they didn’t beat, verbally abuse, and they bought u shit. Spoiled brat

The fact they not only did all of this but decided to TAKE AWAY OUR FORESKINS ONLY JUSTIFIES OUR REVENGE more fuel for the EnoRmous rumbling
Well put