Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my roommate

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
I guarantee everyone on this website mogs the absolute shit out of his Igor-looking ass. He fucks land whales and dudes constantly and it’s really bothering me. He’s also a really egotistical little bastard. He thinks he’s more attractive than everyone else. Tonight was the final straw because he admitted to fucking his 12 year old brother and bragged about it. He constantly stinks and has a horrible voice that makes my ears bleed. God I hate him so much :feelsree::feelsree: should I report his ass to the police for fucking his brother?

Aare you telling me he has gay sex with his brother?

So he's a gay pedo?
Cut his dick off, kill him, do something.

Sure. Let the other inmates give him a serving of justice after he gets arrested.

I'd report him to the police, that is extremely fucked up to do that with a 12 year old boy.

...What the fuck? I hope this is LARP.

He's a degenerate and so are you for listening to him tbh.

If you're not LARPing, report him to the police immediately. That is fucking vile.

Faggot needs to be reported to the pigs.

Did I read it wrong or he really incestgaypedomaxxed at once as he fucked the boy? Report him right away

The thought of a "roommate" alone makes me vomit. Poor Americans. In European dorms, you get at least a room for yourself, lol. (And the semester just costs 280.- Euro instead of god knows how it is there by now.)

Why are you jealous of your roommates insane slayer skills op?

report him to the police or blackmail him for money