Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my Stacy sister.

A female's perception of reality is light years removed from that of the standard male. Your sister may sincerely believe what she has told you because that is how her mind processes the data that floods her senses on a near continous basis. She will in all probability prove incapable of empathy as she is simply not wired to accept the alien environment that is your wretched existence. You would be better off attempting to explain the rudimentary basis for quantum mechanics to a domestic cat.
This is one of the best explanations I've seen on here. It also goes some way to explaining why normie advice in general is useless - they have no idea what it's like to be in our position, so they can't explain to us how to get out of it so they resort to worthless platitudes.

Maybe eventually they get tired of getting used and abused by the most desirable guys over time. You have to remember that girls are the ones that get stuck with unwanted pregnancies and kids when the dude skips town. They don't want that so eventually they might settle for the white nice guy just to avoid a worse fate. If he has an ok job
betabux

Did your father ever kick her in the face repeatedly? Do you realize if he didn't then he's a cuck and it's your job to do that?

Nope. He is a foid worshiper. He worships my mother and my sister and thinks that whatever they say is based. And I don't have the time to waste my energy on my sister. I no longer care what she does. She is halfway through her cock carousel phase, there is no way I can bring back the innocent girl she used to be 7 years ago. Plus she is 2 years older than me.

I am so grateful that I don't have any sisters. I swear to God I would've been behind bars by now if I did have one. Seeing whores daily and thinking about how much they're disrespecting their fathers is one thing but living with a whore and calling her family is something else entirely.

There is nothing I hate more than cuck fathers who allow their daughters to be whores. If I ever found out my daughter had sex before marraige she'd be out on the street immediately. I would also try my damn best to let any of her future boyfriends know how much of a useless piece of shit she is.

I am so grateful that I don't have any sisters. I swear to God I would've been behind bars by now if I did have one. Seeing whores daily and thinking about how much they're disrespecting their fathers is one thing but living with a whore and calling her family is something else entirely.

There is nothing I hate more than cuck fathers who allow their daughters to be whores. If I ever found out my daughter had sex before marraige she'd be out on the street immediately. I would also try my damn best to let any of her future boyfriends know how much of a useless piece of shit she is.
Based. That's how a father should treat her daughter.

My stacy sister recently found out that I am a member of the incel community. So she sat me down and
That's all she needs to do.

Hope you at least retorted her bs.

Did you point out to her that all of her bfs have been chads and tyrones?
Even then if they did have a good persoynality, Op could've asked why she dumped chad since he was such a caring man.

Take Chad's pants while they are fucking and take a huge dump in them and put them back in her room

Glad I have two brothers. One is a gymcel with slight autism who I always hear muttering to himself and the other one is a lazy 18 year old youngcel who plays fortnite whenever he's at home.

I'm actually a bit afraid they're going to be bluepilled cucks and used by foids to get at our family wealth.

Well this thread didn’t age that well

are you close with your sister and perhaps sometimes sleep in her bed with her and your dick pokes between her legs?

Tell her to stop foidsplaining

are you close with your sister and perhaps sometimes sleep in her bed with her and your dick pokes between her legs?
Nope. We have separate rooms.
Tell her to stop foidsplaining
I told her that I'm not interested in listening to her bluepilled faggotry. They fuck Chads all long and to manipulate and brainwash betas, they claim that the bluepill is correct. Fuck these whores.