Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my Stacy sister.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
My stacy sister recently found out that I am a member of the incel community. So she sat me down and tried to enlighten me about how it was more important to be a nice person and that women don't care about looks and no person is ever ugly and all that horseshit.

She lost her virginity at 16 to the most aesthetic Chad I've ever seen. All her boyfriends she had were Chads and Tyrones with the strongest jawline and hunter eyes and the most perfect harline. They were all charismatic enough to make any girl drop her panties the moment they lay their eyes on her. Infront of them I look like a pathetic douchebag. In spite of this she has the fucking audacity to tell me that women don't care about looks.

Foids will fuck Chads all day long and then to sound ideal tell betas that what's in the inside is more important. Foids are fucking bigots.

1. How did she find out?
2. Why do you listen to anything your sister says? I would have just walked out of the room. :feelskek:
3. RIP for losing the genetic lottery (stacy vs incel siblings) :feelsrope:

I'd be telling her that her life is a life of privilege and to shut up.

Maybe eventually they get tired of getting used and abused by the most desirable guys over time. You have to remember that girls are the ones that get stuck with unwanted pregnancies and kids when the dude skips town. They don't want that so eventually they might settle for the white nice guy just to avoid a worse fate. If he has an ok job

Did you point out to her that all of her bfs have been chads and tyrones?
I did. To which she replied that she doesn't care how they look. All she cares about is what kind of a person they are. And it was a bonus for her that in addition with having a nice personality they were also good looking.

A bunch of plain fucking lies. According to foids a Chad is always a nice and caring man. There's no point in arguing with a foid so I didn't question her any further.

I did. To which she replied that she doesn't care how they look. All she cares about is what kind of a person they are. And it was a bonus for her that in addition with having a nice personality they were also good looking.

A bunch of plain fucking lies. According to foids a Chad is always a nice and caring man. There's no point in arguing with a foid so I didn't question her any further.
What kind of person you are = your bones

What was your response?
I told her that if she didn't care about looks then why were all her boyfriends Chads. She said that I've never met them in person so I wouldn't know what kind of a person they are. Well according to her, they were all really loving and caring and she didn't care how they look.
Another pile of bullshit. According to foids all Chad's have a nice personality. It's useless arguing with a foid.

Tell her to cut the bs and admit that looks are the most important thing , Ask her if she would date a 5'2 balding indian with a great personality.

Send pics OP

It must be torture having a sister who has everything handed to her on a silver platter

Even if you are a fat ugly girl you can coerce a rich ugly guy to give you money for sex

1. How did she find out?
2. Why do you listen to anything your sister says? I would have just walked out of the room. :feelskek:
1. She knows that I've never had a girlfriend or even a female friend so she started asking me about it and everything I said to back myself up was a theory I picked up from this community. It became pretty obvious after that.
2. Exactly. Arguing with a foid is useless.
3. I got my looks from my dad. He's average but I ended up looking ugly. If someone's a subhuman they shouldn't reproduce male childs.

1. She knows that I've never had a girlfriend or even a female friend so she started asking me about it and everything I said to back myself up was a theory I picked up from this community. It became pretty obvious after that.
2. Exactly. Arguing with a foid is useless.
3. I got my looks from my dad. He's average but I ended up looking ugly. If someone's a subhuman they shouldn't reproduce male childs.
You handled #1 wrong... As an incel, if someone asks you about romantic relationships, you tell them to shut the fuck up and mind their business. They are not your doctor. Do not explain yourself (submitting). Be aggressive & defensive and make them feel like the bad guy. If you have a good enough build and are at school, threaten to beat them up (obviously not against foids or adults cause you'd go to jail).

Hope this helps.

It must be torture having a sister who has everything handed to her on a silver platter

It's worse than hell. Every month she gets a new boyfriend and every six months she brings one home and introduces him to my parents.

And my parents keep wondering when will I bring home a girl and introduce her to them. My dad won't accept that it's his subhuman genetics which has made me ugly and incapable to impress women.

Did you point out to her that all of her bfs have been chads and tyrones?
Lemme guess, it’s just her “personal preference” or it’s just incidental that the men with good personalities that she loves so much are also goodlooking

wait did you just say that your sister willingly had premarital sex? :what:

She lost her virginity @ 16? JFL. She mogs this entire site to oblivion and back. Shes not allowed to give advice coz theres no way she can relate to any of us.

Even worse when you have brothers and cousins that are literal Chad's and Chadlites, its like sticking out more than a manky chihuahua among wolves and german shepards

Lemme guess, it’s just her “personal preference” or it’s just incidental that the men with good personalities that she loves so much are also goodlooking
Well she first judges a man by his looks. If he is ugly he is filtered out. If he is a Chad then he is in. Then she judges him on his personality. If it's good then it's a bonus for her. If not, then she doesn't care because she has got a charismatic Chad who turns her on every time he looks at her with his hunter eyes even though he is a terrible person.

Thank fuck I never had a sister.

Why do women say one thing and then do exactly the opposite?

Minecraft bludgeon

Ask to hook you up with her stacy friend

I like my sister tbh. She keeps out of my non existant love life.

Ask to hook you up with her stacy friend
I hate being around her Stacy friends more than I hate being around her boyfriends. They all give me that look of disgust without even getting to know me. All foids give me that look of disgust but Stacies do it the most.

I hate being around her Stacy friends more than I hate being around her boyfriends. They all give me that look of disgust without even getting to know me. All foids give me that look of disgust but Stacies do it the most.
And what sister saying about it?

A female's perception of reality is light years removed from that of the standard male. Your sister may sincerely believe what she has told you because that is how her mind processes the data that floods her senses on a near continous basis. She will in all probability prove incapable of empathy as she is simply not wired to accept the alien environment that is your wretched existence. You would be better off attempting to explain the rudimentary basis for quantum mechanics to a domestic cat.

And what sister saying about it?
She told me to look for a foid who is my looksmatch and stop expecting an 10/10 foid to like me. Her tiny pea sized brain is completely unaware of the fact that every foid wants to be with 8/10 Chad, they never date their looksmatch guy. Even a 5/10 foid is fucking a Chad. Even to my looksmatch foid I'm invisible. I told her this and she said that my thinking is delusional. Like I said, its a waste of time arguing with a foid.
A female's perception of reality is light years removed from that of the standard male. Your sister may sincerely believe what she has told you because that is how her mind processes the data that floods her senses on a near continous basis. She will in all probability prove incapable of empathy as she is simply not wired to accept the alien environment that is your wretched existence. You would be better off attempting to explain the rudimentary basis for quantum mechanics to a domestic cat.
Exactly. I couldn't have explained it better.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure my sister's friend told her I'm an incel (after I called her wrote and some other things that are incel-like)

But what's funny, at the time I didn't know what an incel even means.

she doesnt want to die in the uprising

How'd she find out?
Why do women say one thing and then do exactly the opposite?
Women can't be honest, as honesty requires strength.

She told me to look for a foid who is my looksmatch and stop expecting an 10/10 foid to like me. Her tiny pea sized brain is completely unaware of the fact that every foid wants to be with 8/10 Chad, they never date their looksmatch guy. Even a 5/10 foid is fucking a Chad. Even to my looksmatch foid I'm invisible. I told her this and she said that my thinking is delusional. Like I said, its a waste of time arguing with a foid.

On the bright side, it's good she acknowledges that attractiveness is a variable. I'm stick and tired of hearing "personality is the only thing that matters" from the willfully ignorant.
I hate being around her Stacy friends more than I hate being around her boyfriends. They all give me that look of disgust without even getting to know me.

Have you talked to your sister about those looks of disgust from her friends?

She is just virtue signaling. If she was in your position she would not have any idea on what to do.

I bet your stacy sister isn't even a stacy.
She just looks like one due to make-up.
Stop over-exaggerating the looks of everyone that isn't incel-tier.

My sister constantly (for years now) says she only loves that one thug. She gets attention from guys all the time but she only wants him. He fucks different girls all the time, has photos with different girls on instagram, doesn't care about her and calls her only when he wants to have sex and she only wants him. I told her to get a nice stemcel or she'll end up like her mother with a drunkard who will beat her but nothing gets to her.
I'm literally blackpilled by my own family.

1. How did she find out?

I remember seeing somewhere that fertile moms create fertile daughters and infertile sons, and vice versa.

so why is your sisters friends not fucking you then

so why is your sisters friends not fucking you then
The same reason why no girls ever fucks me. I'm ugly. I have subhuman genes and every girl looks at me with disgust. Even my looksmatch foids refuse to talk to me.

My stacy sister recently found out that I am a member of the incel community. So she sat me down and tried to enlighten me about how it was more important to be a nice person and that women don't care about looks and no person is ever ugly and all that horseshit.

She lost her virginity at 16 to the most aesthetic Chad I've ever seen. All her boyfriends she had were Chads and Tyrones with the strongest jawline and hunter eyes and the most perfect harline. They were all charismatic enough to make any girl drop her panties the moment they lay their eyes on her. Infront of them I look like a pathetic douchebag. In spite of this she has the fucking audacity to tell me that women don't care about looks.

Foids will fuck Chads all day long and then to sound ideal tell betas that what's in the inside is more important. Foids are fucking bigots.
Meme gender. They virtue signal when chads not around and claim that “personality” matters. Yet it just so happens that the chads somehow all have the best personalities and the Incels always have the worst personalities. Personality= physical attractiveness to foids. So basically what she was trying to say is that you should get plastic surgery. By “inside” she meant silicon implants.

Ask her to have sex with you tbh.

whenever you are forcefully lectured about life by foids these days (except grandmas they are based) just think of something else in your mind and politely smile and nod, no reasons for you to engage, waste energy and nerves on a person that is subordinate to you by a cosmic default.

Maybe eventually they get tired of getting used and abused by the most desirable guys over time. You have to remember that girls are the ones that get stuck with unwanted pregnancies and kids when the dude skips town. They don't want that so eventually they might settle for the white nice guy just to avoid a worse fate. If he has an ok job

The taxpayer (Including Incel) picks up the bill.

It's worse than hell. Every month she gets a new boyfriend and every six months she brings one home and introduces him to my parents.

Do you hear her bed squeak at night?

I have a sister too, it's pure torture to hear them have the time of their life while I play vydia like the nerd that I am. Even worse when you're older than her.