Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my subhuman eye area REEEEEEE

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
I just fucking can't stand it any longer boyos. Why the hell did I have to be born with these shit tier eyes? Too rounded, undereye circles, upper lid exposure, literally the only thing is my favour is they're not massively rounded like bug eyes and no scleral show. Everything about them is just SHIT, and the worst thing is there's not much surgery can do about it!

If you've got a shit nose or a recessed chin, no problem, surgery can fix you, but with eye area it's pretty much OVER before you even start to play the game.

Just FML.

What is your eye color? Shiny light blue eyes is the only thing that could save you

eyes are like 70% of your face

shukin said:
What is your eye color? Shiny light blue eyes is the only thing that could save you

Some shit tier cross between blue and grey. Definitely not shiny. It's over boyo, just check out this shit:

https://imgur.com/a/DZPSM

Couldn't I just have ONE good feature? Just ONE? But no, I had to get fucked over every single way possible.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

incelman said:
eyes are like 70% of your face

Yep agreed.

OVER
V     E
E     V
REVO

itsOVER said:
Some shit tier cross between blue and grey. Definitely not shiny. It's over boyo, just check out this shit:

Couldn't I just have ONE good feature? Just ONE? But no, I had to get fucked over every single way possible.

Yep agreed.

OVER
V     E
E     V
REVO

Just ldar

itsOVER said:

that eyearea is atleast normie-tier. Your nose on the other hand... need pics to say for sure though

My eyes are a grayish color with brown spots.

ooh, serial killer eyes. some chicks dig that.

Kointo said:

Fuck, you as well? I swear my eyes used to be a lighter shade of blue but just put it down to me imagining it.

Not that it really matters, since it's about being long horizontally and short vertically when it comes to eyes. And these fuckers are TOO LONG VERTICALLY.

Kointo said:

well atleast then it's self inflicted. My subhuman eyes are deeply ingrained in my DNA-strands

Same for me aswell my eye area ruins me

shukin said:
that eyearea is atleast normie-tier. Your nose on the other hand... need pics to say for sure though

No you need your eye area to be a lot more horizontally long for it to be decent.

Normies get cucked and end up with landwhales and becoming incels, so normie eye area is just the same as incel eye area really.

And the true blackpill - surgery can't do much to fix this shit! If you have a shit chin and shit nose (I've got both, all my features are shit!) you can get surgery, but you're pretty much stuck with your eyes for life.

REEEEEEEEE, it's over.

You have normie eyes.

Facade said:
You have normie eyes.

Which is the same as it being over. Girls only want upper tier normie at minimum, and you really need to be chadlite to do well.

My eyes are too long vertically, and the eye support is shit so I've got dark circles/upper lid exposure. No schleral show (only JUST mine you, if I tilted my head down even slightly there would be) but that's like the only semi-decent thing (and even then...it's only just OK).

And eyes can't be changed much either. You'll never be decent looking with eye area like mine. NEVER.

Your eye area isn’t ogre tier. I’ve seen much worse, just look up “thyroid disease”

itsOVER said:
Which is the same as it being over. Girls only want upper tier normie at minimum, and you really need to be chadlite to do well.

My eyes are too long vertically, and the eye support is shit so I've got dark circles/upper lid exposure. No schleral show (only JUST mine you, if I tilted my head down even slightly there would be) but that's like the only semi-decent thing (and even then...it's only just OK).

And eyes can't be changed much either. You'll never be decent looking with eye area like mine. NEVER.

We always hate ourselves and do not realize how other humans perceive us. I can hear so much self hatred from your comment because of your shortcomings in the past. I have a subhuman eye area from my point of view as well and I hate myself every single day for it.However not a single person made fun of my eyes so I think we have different problems

Octopusgun2 said:
Your eye area isn’t ogre tier. I’ve seen much worse, just look up “thyroid disease”

Sure I've seen worse, but any eye area less than chadlite tier = it's over. Since you can't really change your eye area much and it counts for the majority of facial attractiveness.

Facade said:
itsOVER said:
We always hate ourselves and do not realize how other humans perceive us. I can hear so much self hatred from your comment because of your shortcomings in the past. I have a subhuman eye area from my point of view as well and I hate myself every single day for it.However not a single person made fun of my eyes so I think we have different problems
uwkhq4O.jpg

People will rarely make fun of you for appearances, it's just you'll be sexually invisible.

itsOVER said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Sure I've seen worse, but any eye area less than chadlite tier = it's over. Since you can't really change your eye area much and it counts for the majority of facial attractiveness.
Facade said:
itsOVER said:
We always hate ourselves and do not realize how other humans perceive us. I can hear so much self hatred from your comment because of your shortcomings in the past. I have a subhuman eye area from my point of view as well and I hate myself every single day for it.However not a single person made fun of my eyes so I think we have different problems
uwkhq4O.jpg
People will rarely make fun of you for appearances, it's just you'll be sexually invisible.
Yeah, problem with essential features for male sex appeal (hunter eyes, chiseled face, etc...) is if you don’t have at least one feature of them then you’re doomed to be sexually invisible and not getting any stares and you’d never be a head turner.

itsOVER said:

Sorry but I have seen countless normies who get laid.Sure you are not gonna be a slayer but the whole sub 8 = over cope needs to stop.You are either an incel because of really subhuman looks ( sub 4),your race or because of mental problems / social retardation / social anxiety. Yes Chad lives life on easy mode but plenty of normies  do have girlfriends. Normies are the majority of the population. Do you think the majority of this planet is sexually invisible?

Facade said:
Sorry but I have seen countless normies who get laid.Sure you are not gonna be a slayer but the whole sub 8 = over cope needs to stop.You are either an incel because of really subhuman looks ( sub 4),your race or because of mental problems / social retardation / social anxiety. Yes Chad lives life on easy mode but plenty of normies  do have girlfriends. Normies are the majority of the population. Do you think the majority of this planet is sexually invisible?

This is pretty much true, but the reason normies have girlfriends is barely related to sex. It's more of a social and financial thing.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, problem with essential features for male sex appeal (hunter eyes, chiseled face, etc...) is if you don’t have at least one feature of them then you’re doomed to be sexually invisible and not getting any stares and you’d never be a head turner.

Yeah this is what some people don't get.

Some PSL2 looks at a 3 and thinks he has it easy. The 3 looks at the 4 and thinks the same, as does the 4 to the 5.

But they're ALL equally fucked. Unless your problem is ONLY lower third (which can actually be made Chad tier in most people through surgery) then you're likely to be FUCKED.

Saying oh this feature is normie tier or that feature is normie tier doesn't mean much, since normies are almost as big of losers as us incels. They settle for landwhales and then proceed to get cucked by them. Unless you've got actual Chad features, it's fucking over.

Facade said:

Yes I do, those girls are with them for financial reasons or just out of convenience while they wait for a Chad. They're not with them because of attraction.

The only thing bad about your eyes is NCT

Bri8564 said:
The only thing bad about your eyes is NCT

That's the camera, I don't have NCT in real life. But the rest of it is just over tier. They're too long vertically, which is DEATH SENTENCE for eyes. You need them long horizontally for that hunter eyes look, otherwise you just look like PREY. Also check out the upper lid exposure and the dark circles underneath. Shit eyes with shit surroundings.

itsOVER said:
Yeah this is what some people don't get.

Some PSL2 looks at a 3 and thinks he has it easy. The 3 looks at the 4 and thinks the same, as does the 4 to the 5.

But they're ALL equally fucked. Unless your problem is ONLY lower third (which can actually be made Chad tier in most people through surgery) then you're likely to be FUCKED.

Saying oh this feature is normie tier or that feature is normie tier doesn't mean much, since normies are almost as big of losers as us incels. They settle for landwhales and then proceed to get cucked by them. Unless you've got actual Chad features, it's fucking over.

Yes I do, those girls are with them for financial reasons or just out of convenience while they wait for a Chad. They're not with them because of attraction.

Ofc not but the prevelance of Chad among the population isnt that high.Yes some normies will get cucked but not all of them because Chad has so many better options.

Facade said:
Ofc not but the prevelance of Chad among the population isnt that high.Yes some normies will get cucked but not all of them because Chad has so many better options.

So you either:

1) Settle for a landwhale and don't get cucked.

2) Settle for a landwhale and get cucked.

Cos those are the ONLY options if you're not chadlite tier. Those hot girls, hell, even those average girls with normal bodies...ALL are off limits to us. Our level is hogs because of ridiculous female standards and hypergamy.

itsOVER said:
So you either:

1) Settle for a landwhale and don't get cucked.

2) Settle for a landwhale and get cucked.

Cos those are the ONLY options if you're not chadlite tier. Those hot girls, hell, even those average girls with normal bodies...ALL are off limits to us. Our level is hogs because of ridiculous female standards and hypergamy.

3. Get the unicorn with a probability of 0.000000000001%

itsOVER said:

Yep agreed.

OVER
V     E
E     V
REVO

bullshit

any non brown eye color is good

ur eye color is more exotic than plain light blue

HUGE cope thread, kys op

itsOVER said:
Yep, it's over. Fucking OVER.

tenor.gif

I will still try it. I just want to escape this hell

Facade said:
I will still try it. I just want to escape this hell

It a subjective hell. Females will only leach off of you and offer you nothing but the sating of animalistic desires in return.

hehe xd said:
bullshit

any non brown eye color is good

ur eye color is more exotic than plain light blue

HUGE cope thread, kys op

Eye colour is massive cope. It's about eye shape. Otherwise we could all get coloured contacts and be slayers.

Kointo said:
It a subjective hell. Females will only leach off of you and offer you nothing but the sating of animalistic desires in return.

I will definetely make sure that that will not happen.I am not giving my money away or doing anything really special for her. I am not crazy

Not even bad what the fuck are you talking about

just get a canthoplasty to fix NCT and filer to remove upper eye lid exposure

fucking BDD faggots

itsOVER said:
Eye colour is massive cope. It's about eye shape. Otherwise we could all get coloured contacts and be slayers.

theres a big difference between wearing contacts and genetics u blue eyed faggot

Machiavelli said:
Not even bad what the fuck are you talking about
just get a canthoplasty to fix NCT and filer to remove upper eye lid exposure
fucking BDD faggots

Nothing is going to make my eyes shorter vertically which is how you get hunter eyes. My eyes are prey eyes.

hehe xd said:
itsOVER said:
theres a big difference between wearing contacts and genetics u blue eyed faggot

But if eye colour made a fucking difference we could all have really nice eyes through coloured contacts. It makes no difference at all, it's all about shape, which is determined by done structure and under eye support.

itsOVER said:
Nothing is going to make my eyes shorter vertically which is how you get hunter eyes. My eyes are prey eyes.

But if eye colour made a fucking difference we could all have really nice eyes through coloured contacts. It makes no difference at all, it's all about shape, which is determined by done structure and under eye support.

BUG NON BROWN EYES >>>>>> DECENT BROWN EYES

EYE AREA IS COPE IF U HAVE BLUE EYES

hehe xd said:
itsOVER said:
BUG NON BROWN EYES >>>>>> DECENT BROWN EYES
EYE AREA IS COPE IF U HAVE BLUE EYES

If you think blue eyes will get you laid, then get some blue contacts and go slay.

I assure you you'll be disappointed. It's about eye SHAPE.

itsOVER said:
If you think blue eyes will get you laid, then get some blue contacts and go slay.

I assure you you'll be disappointed. It's about eye SHAPE.

L M A O @contacts

pretty boy blue eyed twink>ethnik with chinese blue contacts

eye shape is cope for brown eyed subhumans

hehe xd said:
L M A O @contacts

pretty boy blue eyed twink>ethnik with chinese blue contacts

eye shape is cope for brown eyed subhumans

Jesus fucking christ.

[ ] Blue eyes
[ ] Prettyboy
[x] Ugly as fuck

My eyes are some shit tier crossover between grey and blue, they don't stand out at all. And everything AROUND the eye is shit. Upper lid exposure, no undereye support which causes dark circles, and the eye shape itself is too long vertically. If that's not over, then what the fuck is?

itsOVER said:
Jesus fucking christ.

[ ] Blue eyes
[ ] Prettyboy
[x] Ugly as fuck

My eyes are some shit tier crossover between grey and blue, they don't stand out at all. And everything AROUND the eye is shit. Upper lid exposure, no undereye support which causes dark circles, and the eye shape itself is too long vertically. If that's not over, then what the fuck is?

grey/blue mix is the most desired eye color

just get canthal surgery if it bothers u that much, NO surgery can fix mud eyes

hehe xd said:
grey/blue mix is the most desired eye color

just get canthal surgery if it bothers u that much, NO surgery can fix mud eyes

No surgery can fix eye shape either. There's nothing to make your eyes shorter vertically.

itsOVER said:
No surgery can fix eye shape either. There's nothing to make your eyes shorter vertically.

then go rope