Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate normie phrases like "feeling alone in a room full of people"

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
It's annoying when people who don't actually experience loneliness feign misery in a situation where they are clearly not miserable.

They try and characterize loneliness as though it's some sort of subjective state of mind, but try applying this sentiment to anything else and you sound completely retarded: "i feel like i'm poor even though i have tons of money", "i feel hungry even though i just ate a shit ton of food", "i don't feel like a car driver even though i own a Lamborghini and a drivers license", etc.

Those examples sound ridiculous because most people understand full weight of these problems, loneliness isn't comparable because none of these people ever experienced it. It's seen in an entirely different category than things like poverty or starvation, only complete losers end up as social outcasts, whereas most misfortunes are environmental and so easier to sympathize with since they can happen to normal people too.

Normies know that actual outcasts are looked down upon as human trash, but they will still attention whore because they will never be called out for being pathetic.

TL;DR they are just humble bragging/attention whoring

Last edited:
High IQ, i fucking hate normies who think that they’re “introverted”. I’m an actual social outcast with many mental illnesses.

i've said it a million times, women can not experience lonliness or anxiety

try being alone in a room full of nothing

I mean, I've regularly experienced this situation in the past, I can tell you the feeling is really miserable.

That's probably the thing I hated the most about my school days, the fact that I had to watch from the corner as everyone around me was socializing and having fun while I was treated like some kind of toxic waste.

I mean, I've regularly experienced this situation in the past, I can tell you the feeling is really miserable.

That's probably the thing I hated the most about my school days, the fact that I had to watch from the corner as everyone around me was socializing and having fun while I was treated like some kind of toxic waste.
i don't think that's what normies mean when they say this, this isn't what i was talking about

Last edited:
What normies mean is that they don't know anybody in the room, and it's kinda weird to come up to random people and start a conversation about how much beer you drank or how good was that Becky you fucked yesterday

that's not what the phrase means. It means they're actively being nice and trying to socialize with you, or are ALREADY your friends and you know them. It doesn't mean you're in a packed classroom or sports arena or mall and nobody gives a shit about you

that's not what the phrase means. It means they're actively being nice and trying to socialize with you, or are ALREADY your friends and you know them. It doesn't mean you're in a packed classroom or sports arena or mall and nobody gives a shit about you
pERhaps you're right, I guess I'm just so disconnected from how normies live their lives that I can't even understand their coined phrases.

I am starting to believe normies live in a fantasy built for them through the media
Their thought process is just spoon fed to them.

Last edited:
I hate those phrases as well

I'd like to see normies experience so much loneliness that they forget how to feel lonely at all, then have them come back to me with their bullshit.

i'm an old soul

It’s impossible for people like that to be lonely

aka omg chad fucked me 2 hours ago but im still lonely!

Under the same logic women "muh feel lonely" even after fucking tons of chads

normies: just fucked my girlfriend, laying next to her rihgt now, life realy sucks rn