I hate normie scum so much

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Just got my letter of termination from the job i was fired from.

i said before the 2 reasons they gave were complete bullshit. ( apparently i was cold / blunt )

the letter they sent today they said i had ( attitude) with staff, even though i was only there a month and barely spoke to any of them.

the funniest part was they said i was abrupt with customers, even though i had 0 customer issues and the customers were the only bearable part of the job.

JFL at incels trying to be in the workplace, normies will always try to fuck you over if your an introvert and keep to yourself. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

probably will be years before i get a new job because of this blatant bullshit these fucks spewed. :rolleyes:

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
-
Thats what o fear the most sfter i finish my university. Its all about looks nowadays. Even at the workplace.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Thats what o fear the most sfter i finish my university. Its all about looks nowadays. Even at the workplace.
its not even just looks, if your not some social butterfly / two faced fuck the normies try to ostracise you.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Overlord
-
Seems like they're looking for any reason to spout made-up him "bullshit" to get you fired. It anger's me that they do this stuff to my Incel brothers.

The End

The End

Banned
-
The older I get the more I realize that social skills are key to most any sort of success. And good socializing skills are very dependent on appearance, so....

A job that may be an exception is programming computers entirely by yourself; ie as John Carmack.

towncel

towncel

"Everyone on this site is cucked except me"
-
So many employees treat customers like shit, but when an incel doen't he is still fired

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
The older I get the more I realize that social skills are key to most any sort of success. And good socializing skills are very dependent on appearance, so....

A job that may be an exception is programming computers entirely by yourself; ie as John Carmack.
yep this is why i need to find a job that is just in the back somewhere on my own, problem is the only jobs in my area seem to be retail/hospitality work.

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
-
Looks matter alot when it comes to your social interactions, but being NT/sociable/low inhibition/"Fun to be around" will also get you far... That being said
When you're not good looking and have lived your life (especially your formative years) as ugly, it makes developing these fundamental social skills to be VERY hard and thus giving us a major disadvantage from the getgo...

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Looks matter alot when it comes to your social interactions, but being NT/sociable/low inhibition/"Fun to be around" will also get you far... That being said
When you're not good looking and have lived your life (especially your formative years) as ugly, it makes developing these fundamental social skills to be VERY hard and thus giving us a major disadvantage from the getgo...
im more likely to sprout wings and fly than develop normie skills tbh

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Overlord
-
They literally want everyone to be the same and happy all day, fucking normie nt people

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
"Get a job lazy bum" normies will tell you, and when you finally do they fire you for being a creepy incel. You just can't win if you're not normal.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
did you pay attention during the training video br0. i find them to be so helpful.