Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate normie scum so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Just got my letter of termination from the job i was fired from.

i said before the 2 reasons they gave were complete bullshit. ( apparently i was cold / blunt )

the letter they sent today they said i had ( attitude) with staff, even though i was only there a month and barely spoke to any of them.

the funniest part was they said i was abrupt with customers, even though i had 0 customer issues and the customers were the only bearable part of the job.

JFL at incels trying to be in the workplace, normies will always try to fuck you over if your an introvert and keep to yourself. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

probably will be years before i get a new job because of this blatant bullshit these fucks spewed. :rolleyes:

Thats what o fear the most sfter i finish my university. Its all about looks nowadays. Even at the workplace.

Thats what o fear the most sfter i finish my university. Its all about looks nowadays. Even at the workplace.

its not even just looks, if your not some social butterfly / two faced fuck the normies try to ostracise you.

Seems like they're looking for any reason to spout made-up him "bullshit" to get you fired. It anger's me that they do this stuff to my Incel brothers.

The older I get the more I realize that social skills are key to most any sort of success. And good socializing skills are very dependent on appearance, so....

A job that may be an exception is programming computers entirely by yourself; ie as John Carmack.

So many employees treat customers like shit, but when an incel doen't he is still fired

The older I get the more I realize that social skills are key to most any sort of success. And good socializing skills are very dependent on appearance, so....

A job that may be an exception is programming computers entirely by yourself; ie as John Carmack.

yep this is why i need to find a job that is just in the back somewhere on my own, problem is the only jobs in my area seem to be retail/hospitality work.

Looks matter alot when it comes to your social interactions, but being NT/sociable/low inhibition/"Fun to be around" will also get you far... That being said
When you're not good looking and have lived your life (especially your formative years) as ugly, it makes developing these fundamental social skills to be VERY hard and thus giving us a major disadvantage from the getgo...

Looks matter alot when it comes to your social interactions, but being NT/sociable/low inhibition/"Fun to be around" will also get you far... That being said
When you're not good looking and have lived your life (especially your formative years) as ugly, it makes developing these fundamental social skills to be VERY hard and thus giving us a major disadvantage from the getgo...

im more likely to sprout wings and fly than develop normie skills tbh

They literally want everyone to be the same and happy all day, fucking normie nt people

"Get a job lazy bum" normies will tell you, and when you finally do they fire you for being a creepy incel. You just can't win if you're not normal.

did you pay attention during the training video br0. i find them to be so helpful.