Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I hate normie's pictures

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Everything put perfectly into place and maybe a few filters included as well. They all look the same and fake af

I hate filters it´s just an euphemism for photoshop that somehow makes it okay

Normies are filtermaxxing everywhere. Even on my job app every foid is filtermaxxed tbh.

Yeah it's pretty fake. I like looking at Normalscum social media accounts, it's kind of funny the NPC vibes they give off.

i don't use instagram or whatever normies use, i don't see the point

me too, just scrolling through kikebook they’re all the same, they love showing off that they’re in relationship as well, and all those fucking filters should be banned tbh

Forget about filters, my 'friends' from HS didn't want to take pictures with me BC I'm too ugly and would ruin their fb feed.

I avoid taking pictures. When ppl sneak photos of me it makes me wanna go ER. Especially when they post on social media. Social media is cancer. It was a mistake.

i don't use instagram or whatever normies use, i don't see the point
I was looking at pictures of dry herb vaporizers on reddit when I thought of this