Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate normies so fucking much

VST

VST

Banned
-
Fuck, I just go on /r9k/ for the first time in months (It was the go to place for incels between 2008 and 2017) and all I see is fucking normies bragging about getting laid.
I hate them so fucking much, I legit cannot go anywhere except this toxic wasteland (and even here we have fucking normalscum that had sex with females without money having to exchange hands) to fucking get my mind off being a complete and utter loser.

I fucking hate it, normies are such fucking scum, they are like these malignant tumors that just go everywhere that is remotely edgy and turn it into fucking reddit 2.0.
Normies need to get fucking purged out of every little scrap of internet we might have to ourselves because they spread like a fucking infectious disease.
We need to start banning every fucking person that had sex with a woman without money exchanging hands. It first starts with accepting "failed normies" or "blackpillled normies" as they like to be called here and then it turns into a constant discussion about who fucked who.

Unless we start purging normies en masse, I doubt this site is going to serve it's original purpose for more than the next 2-3 years.

Yea this site is already full of fakecels, normies, and failed normies who claim that they’re are incel. They weed themselves out everyday

I know man thats the main reason i quit looking at r9k sex with a woman / Had girlfriend = BAN! / FAKECEL

There needs to be a Normie index questionnaire for making an account here. If you pass a certain score/threshold you shouldn't be allowed. Anybody who makes posts contradicting what they say in the questionnaire should be permabanned to catch out larpers

I doubt this site is going to serve it's original purpose for more than the next 2-3 years.
As more incels rope and more normies swarm in, this is inevitable

I hate Chads so fucking much.

r9k was cucked long before 2017 boyo.

i hate everyone so fucking much