Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate people who are happy about life

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just hate those people that have kids or something and they are full of joy over little things. I've been depressed since day one, I never felt happy, always down and anxious. I have various physical and mental problems that make my life even more miserable. Some time ago I had this unpleasant situation where some fucking guy couldn't stop talking about his niece being born. I just wanted to strangle him right there and then, he seemed so energetic and optimistic about such bullshit. And he couldn't stop talking about her name, looks, etc. What a fucking idiot. This world is a retarded place, I just wish it to burn.

i just want to be happy

also this is the kind of attention grabber title that gets the bluepillers foaming at the mouth for karma

I can relate to you.
I understand how you feel.
How do you think I feel when I see a guy happy with his girlfriend, giggling?

Last edited:
I hate it when people tell me "just ask god for help, pray to god and your life will be fulfilled with happiness, etc."

Same.
Some time ago I had this unpleasant situation where some fucking guy couldn't stop talking about his niece being born. I just wanted to strangle him right there and then, he seemed so energetic and optimistic about such bullshit. And he couldn't stop talking about her name, looks, etc. What a fucking idiot.
It's like eating in front of the starved.

i feel you, cant be happy for someone else when you arent happy for yourself

"Happiness is for pigs."

"He who has not experienced depression alone and over a long time. He is a child."

i feel you, cant be happy for someone else when you arent happy for yourself
Same here. It always annoyed me how people would tell me to be happy for someone else, JFL, you expect an unhappy person to be happy for another person?

On topic: This is why I stay holed up in my man cave, I hate seeing happy couples and groups of friends together while I'm alone. Quite frankly go the NEET route if you're able to, so that way you don't have to see all of the happy people giggling and having a great life, while you remain miserable and lonely.

most of them dont, its all a facade for social media or status, society is too warped and degenerated today for people to have happy lives, everything is revolving around being fake today.

People who are happy about life = people who possess unearned privilege

The other day my sister showed me some of this cute baby compilation thing. You could hear all the family and friends laughing and having fun in the background whilst being entertained by this baby. I dunno why but it made me so pissed off.

I know. That's why i hate living with my family.

being incel is like stuck in limbo between the bluepill and the blackpill

Yeah, my sister is happy which makes sense because her life is easy af, meanwhile i rot and die because i was born with a penis and ugly. It's hard to not feel hate tbh

Yeah honestly fuck em I hope they suffer in any way possible.

Same this world is such a horrid place, life is disgusting

"just ask god for help, pray to god and your life will be fulfilled with happiness, etc."
Well that's just retarded. I'm guessing you're in the USA. How God can be such a popular delusion in the most advanced country in the world has always baffled me.

In France, where I live, nobody around me has ever openly talked about God like that. To me believing in God is about just as odd as believing in Aliens.

Last edited:
"If yer happy and you know it...

STFU!"

I hate it when people tell me "just ask god for help, pray to god and your life will be fulfilled with happiness, etc."
Have you tried it?