Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I hate playing into alt-rights hands, but guess who ruined America forever?

You linked 5 actually. You were trying to prove what again? That it's whites and not jews that are in the media business right? Whitey bad! Ok, let's debunk the 5 you list.
1:Cesar Conde-non white, which destroys your argument that its whites, and even if he was white his boss (CEO of NBC) is jewish.
2: ted turner- Retired a decade ago, replaced by a jewish person.
3: Phil griffin-his wife is jewish. Considering jewish women are 1% of the US population (Jews in total being 2%) this is an extremely rare ((((coincedence))))
4: Suzanne Scott-Woman, and the founder of her network is jewish. Same problem as with #1
5: Edward J Noble-Died in 1968. I think that's self explanitory.

So like, where's the white people? All you list are people who are either directly jewish or who have very close connections to jewish individuals. There's not a single white guy just chilling on that list. Again, considering jews are 2% of the population this should not be this hard.
I'm really not going to read all this when I already won the argument.
it's simple, you made a claim, I debunked it, you moved the goal posts, I won.
You always have these mental breakdowns when you lose.

Hitler should've done the holocaust for real

dn rd but it's simply a matter of fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in the media and nearly all leftist social/political movements since the 20th century. It's a pointless discussion though because everyone already knows this. People will deny it for political reasons or whatever, but no one is genuinely unaware of it.
U shud rd it
I'm really not going to read all this when I already won the argument.
it's simple, you made a claim, I debunked it, you moved the goal posts, I won.
You always have these mental breakdowns when you lose.
Yeah ok so now you're just going into delusion. LMAO. It's over. Can I ask you srs why you deny this so hard? I mean I could theoretically prove you wrong by just showing one jewish CEO as that's proof jews are overrepresented but instead I decided to completely corner and BTFO you.

Come on fulltimeloser, jews are 2% of the us population you can find a lone singular white guy with no connections to jewry in the media industry right? this should be easy right?

Attachments

• cage.gif
    cage.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
U shud rd it

Yeah ok so now you're just going into delusion. LMAO. It's over. Can I ask you srs why you deny this so hard? I mean I could theoretically prove you wrong by just showing one jewish CEO as that's proof jews are overrepresented but instead I decided to completely corner and BTFO you.

Come on fulltimeloser, jews are 2% of the us population you can find a lone singular white guy with no connections to jewry in the media industry right? this should be easy right?
cut it in half and I might read.
it's really simple
you made a claim, I debunked it, you moved the goal posts, I won.
and now you're having a mental breakdown
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Nuke the world.
Tbh

cut it in half and I might read.
it's really simple
List me a white person in the media industry with no connection to jews. List me anyone. This is simply all too tiring
and now you're having a mental breakdown
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Question: How much is mossad paying you?
troll GIF

live recording of you

2% of the US population btw

List me a white person in the media industry with no connection to jews. List me anyone. This is simply all too tiring
I listed you 6 that weren't jews. that was the initial claim. I'm not going to entertain you moving goalposts and keep googling just so you can move more goalposts.
You made a claim, it got debunked. simple as that. Whites are cucks.
How much is mossad paying you?
How much are you paying mossad:lul:

I listed you 6 that weren't jews.
That all have direct connections with jews or who were replaced by jews and have been long dead/retired....2% of the US population are jews btw
that was the initial claim. I'm not going to entertain you moving goalposts and keep googling just so you can move more goalposts.
You made a claim, it got debunked. simple as that. Whites are cucks.
The initial claim was to show that the media isn't Judaized, your response was giving me people who are Jews or directly tied to Jews. 2% of the US population are jews and you can't even list me one person alive and working today who doesn't have jewish connections.

How much are you paying mossad:lul:
Idk but they must be paying you alot considering you're sitting here trying to tell me an ethnic group that's 2% of the US is somehow 96% of the media is just a coincedence.

That all have direct connections with jews or who were replaced by jews and have been long dead/retired....2% of the US population are jews btw

The initial claim was to show that the media isn't Judaized, your response was giving me people who are Jews or directly tied to Jews. 2% of the US population are jews and you can't even list me one person alive and working today who doesn't have jewish connections.

Idk but they must be paying you alot considering you're sitting here trying to tell me an ethnic group that's 2% of the US is somehow 96% of the media is just a coincedence.
I will no longer engage you moving the goalposts. your initial claim was debunked. admit it, or continue the mental breakdown really don't care.

I will no longer engage you moving the goalposts. your initial claim was debunked. admit it, or continue the mental breakdown really don't care.
>the media is judaized
>no its not they're all white
>no they're not here *proof* jews control 96% of all US media
>um ur moving goalposts sweaty, look at these 5 cherrypicked people, of which 2 are retired/dead and one is a minority who's not even white.
>the ones who are still alive/working have direct connections to jews. Here's proof of that.
>*Flips chessboard*

Last edited:
>the media is judaized
>no its not they're all white
>no they're not here *proof* jews control 96% of all US media
>um ur moving goalposts sweaty, look at these 5 cherrypicked people, of which 2 are retired/dead and one is a minority who's not even white.
>the ones who are still alive/working have direct connections to jews. Here's proof of that.
>*Flips chessboard*
>The media is judaized
> they're all white
>no they're not here's a pol meme
>here's a quick google search to prove to you it's whites from all religions
>ACTUALLY NO ACTUALLY ONE GUY TOOK A PIC WITH A JEW, ANOTHER GUY IS DEAD, ANOTHER IS A WOMAN ANOTHER IS ANOTHER IS SHOW ME ONES WHO HAVE NEVER MET A JEW IN THEIR LIFE OR I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Quit coping.

>The media is judaized
> they're all white
>no they're not here's a pol meme
>here's a quick google search to prove to you it's whites from all religions
>ACTUALLY NO ACTUALLY ONE GUY TOOK A PIC WITH A JEW, ANOTHER GUY IS DEAD, ANOTHER IS A WOMAN ANOTHER IS ANOTHER IS SHOW ME ONES WHO HAVE NEVER MET A JEW IN THEIR LIFE OR I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Quit coping.
Yeah except you didn't show that at all, you showed a mexican who's boss is jewish, a woman who's boss is jewish, a guy who died 60 years ago, a guy who retired 10 years ago and who was replaced by a jewish person, and someone who's wife is jewish. All while jews are 2% of the population. That doesn't mean anything to you? Nothing crazy there? Surely the cogs need to start turning sometime.

Yeah except you didn't show that at all, you showed a mexican who's boss is jewish, a woman who's boss is jewish, a guy who died 60 years ago, a guy who retired 10 years ago and who was replaced by a jewish person, and someone who's wife is jewish. All while jews are 2% of the population. That doesn't mean anything to you?
there you go coping. when I mentioned founders you told me they were dead then refrenced a retired founder. when I mentioned CEOs you told me the founders are this. You went to who their married to as if that affects their religion. his wife isn't running the company.
You 100% are moving the goal posts cuz you already lost. I'm not engaging with a fallacy.

there you go coping. when I mentioned founders you told me they were dead then refrenced a retired founder.
Yes, because the person you were referencing died in 1968. The person I'm referencing is still alive and held position until relatively recently.
when I mentioned CEOs you told me the founders are this.
yeah, the current CEO of NBC is jewish though
You went to who their married to as if that affects their religion.
his wife isn't running the company.
But this is still a .5% chance. You said the media isn't judaized and showed a guy who's wife is jewish as proof of that. You can't be serious. There's no way.
You 100% are moving the goal posts cuz you already lost. I'm not engaging with a fallacy.
>Fallacies

List me a person in the media industry who is not correlated or connected to jews. Jews aren't their boss, jews aren't their wives, etc.

Yes, because the person you were referencing died in 1968. The person I'm referencing is still alive and held position until relatively recently.

yeah, the current CEO of NBC is jewish though

But this is still a .5% chance. You said the media isn't judaized and showed a guy who's wife is jewish as proof of that. You can't be serious. There's no way.

>Fallacies

List me a person in the media industry who is not correlated or connected to jews. Jews aren't their boss, jews aren't their wives, etc.
Not gonna read, look it's super simple:

Prop 187 was struck down because it violated Article 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution.

Regulating immigration is an enumerated power; i.e. it is the domain of the federal government, not state governments. It was unconstitutional for the State of California to usurp the power of the United States Congress.

Anyhow, immigration is based.

Not gonna read, look it's super simple:
What claim did you make? Your claim of "they're all white" has been debunked here. Like I said, complete insanity. It's ok though. Keep simping for the people bombing your shithole to the ground if you want, not my problem rlly. If you don't wanna blame the jews and face reality that's up to you.

What claim did you make? Your claim of "they're all white" has been debunked here. Like I said, complete insanity. It's ok though. Keep simping for the people bombing your shithole to the ground if you want, not my problem rlly. If you don't wanna blame the jews and face reality that's up to you.
You made the claim they're all jews, I debunked it with a google search, you moved the goal posts

You made the claim they're all jews, I debunked it with a google search, you moved the goal posts
I made the claim that the media is judaized and you proved it by listing people who had direct connections to Jews (except the guy who died in 1968 and he might’ve but I’m too lazy to look it up).

Israel must pay you a lot for your shilling but they should take that money away considering you proved my point.

Last edited:
I made the claim that the media is judaized and you proved it by listing people who had direct connections to Jews (except the guy who died in 1968 and he might’ve but I’m too lazy to look it up).
You made the claim the media is judaized and I proved it wrong by listing 6 whites immediately wit one google search. You literally had nothing after that
Israel must pay you a lot for your shilling
YOU literally pay the illegitimate state of israel. Every time you buy something with your dad's money, you're sending a tax to israel.

You made the claim the media is judaized and I proved it wrong by listing 6 whites immediately wit one google search. You literally had nothing after that
5* “whites” actually, of which 1 isn’t white (but his boss is Jewish anyway), 1 is retired and has been for a decade, 1 died 60 years ago, 1 is a woman who’s boss is Jewish, and 1 who’s wife is Jewish. That’s judaized. These people are influenced and eloped by the Jewish world order (except for the guy who died in 1968 idk what he was doing)

YOU literally pay the illegitimate state of israel. Every time you buy something with your dad's money, you're sending a tax to israel.
Yes, and you help israel by refusing to name the jew. You refuse to name the jew despite them owning 96% of all media and having 10 spots in the highest positions of the US cabinet, all despite being 2% of the whole us population. There’s more Jews in the media and governmental cabinet then whites and your lack of naming them and the NWO is helping Jews.

5* “whites” actually, of which 1 isn’t white (but his boss is Jewish anyway), 1 is retired and has been for a decade, 1 died 60 years ago, 1 is a woman who’s boss is Jewish, and 1 who’s wife is Jewish. That’s judaized. These people are influenced and eloped by the Jewish world order (except for the guy who died in 1968 idk what he was doing)

Yes, and you help israel by refusing to name the jew. You refuse to name the jew despite them owning 96% of all media and having 10 spots in the highest positions of the US cabinet, all despite being 2% of the whole us population. There’s more Jews in the media and governmental cabinet then whites and your lack of naming them and the NWO is helping Jews.
Didnt read.

who the fuck pays any attention to the traditional media anyway? It's been dead for 20 years in my eyes. You're in control of something nobody really cares about anymore and has been replaced by the thousands of internet sites. They're all struggling to keep less then on twitch for a year foid's average viewers. That's why conservative media is always leading rating because half their viewship has one foot in the grave.

Degeneracy ruined America although this didn’t help

wtf happened to this tweet?????

@BummerDrummer
@THE TRUE HONKLER

Last edited: