Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate public transportation

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I used to take the metro to get to my former job cause it was simpler and less crowded but since I changed jobs there is no use cause my current job is not far away from home so I use the bus, but man, it's a nightmare. Always full with people, crying babies, smelly people, sometimes I can't even get a sit. The wost part are the couples that are kissing and cuddling if they sit in front of you. Seriously, can't they just go to a motel or something? If a couple sits close to me and start kissing I just drop out of the bus and take another or walk.

The subway is full of disgusting poorfags and landwhales

I avoid the metro like the plague. Disgusting smells and unclean carriages. I don't mind trains so much, but I hate when strangers sit beside me on them.

it's sickening how many boomers occupy train space, just fork out a few grand and buy a car to transport your fucking loud spawnlings around