RageFuel I hate rap music more than ever before

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★
19d 16h 7m
Any time I turn on the radio I hear some jungle beast singing about their moist swampy snatch, or a drug dealer or murder singing about how cool they are and how bad the other race is. There is one called poop smoke that has the lowest iq lyrics and beats ive heard thus far. And rap was already incredibly low iq in the early 2000s.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★
91d 3h 39m
Rap culture tends to be very primitive, but there are some artists I like, like Kanye or Kendrick.
And I'm pretty sure their underground scene is filled with very good talent, but I don't have time to discover them.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
194d 6h 16m
Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess. Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 4h 3m
I hate modern rap

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 23m
Its not my favorite genre but i listen to some of the older stuff.

Igor Gonçalves

Igor Gonçalves

i can't cum you're interrupting my concentration
19h 29m
Maybe you hate the Radio's Hip-Hop, not the Hip-Hop.

Erogurocel

Erogurocel

Pretty Sad
★★★
3d 10h 13m
Every white foid i know only listens to rap or is a disgusting weeb

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
102d 22h 50m
Any time I turn on the radio I hear
What's on the radio now is not rap music.
What's on the radio now is not music.

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★
27d 11h 37m
poop smoke is dead

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
1d 15h 40m
i hate these new modern rap shit , all beats are the same. and these black rappers start to talking like they had a stroke or sth , not finishing the words.
honestly , USA 60s 70s 80s was the golden age of music in the world. now it's just embarrassing.
i hate these new modern rap shit , all beats are the same. and these black rappers start to talking like they had a stroke or sth , not finishing the words.
honestly , USA 60s 70s 80s was the golden age of music in the world. now it's just embarrassing.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 1h 15m
TURN THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT NOISE OFF!

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess.
Rap is low IQ but very NT in both music and culture tbh
Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours
Freestyling takes a lot of practice and talent and not everyone can do it. Is it enjoyable to listen to though? Imo not really as it just ends up being somebody bragging.
Its not my favorite genre but i listen to some of the older stuff.
Brutal GenXpill.
TURN THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT NOISE OFF!

Last edited:
Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
28d 10h 47m
I hate how widespread rap has become. Even in my Eastern Euro shithole the local low-lives love to emulate American pavement apes and try to act equally as dysfunctional as them.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★★★★
23d 16h 43m
Almost every single rapper nowdays sings like they have one of their nose holes blocked due to cold
Add autotune to that and you get a mess of lyrics where the only part you can understand is ''nigga yuh murder yuh''
I recommend you to watch arabic edits of some of these hip hop and rap songs
An example ; View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr8uIc1xJM&ab_channel=-Stitchy-

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
110d 2h 2m
Music has been mostly bad for a good while, but lyrics are what shocks me nowadays. It gets significantly worse and worse when you thought it couldn't get any worse. And I mean the lyrics of popular songs, not of some obscure metal or punk band.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★
47d 21h 10m
It is a bit shit. Well at least the modern stuff is, back in the 1980's it may have been alright. But that applies to just about anything.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★★★★
35d 19h 57m
I only like 90's rap tbh

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Grateful Garbage
★★
2d 23h 19m
Rap is low IQ but very NT in both music and culture tbh

Freestyling takes a lot of practice and talent and not everyone can do it. Is it enjoyable to listen to though? Imo not really as it just ends up being somebody bragging.

Brutal GenXpill.
Bro, I know kids with absolutely no musical experience or practice that are making rap music ( although very shitty rap). Anyone, even dumbfucka can just talk over a beat and then upload it on youtube.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
Bro, I know kids with absolutely no musical experience or practice that are making rap music ( although very shitty rap).
But the rapid hitting freestyle in the style a rapper like Eminem would do it admittedly takes a lot of talent and not everyone can do it. That's one reason imo beside tonality why not all aspiring rappers make it big.
Anyone, even dumbfucka can just talk over a beat and then upload it on youtube.
Happens a lot tbh along with the spate of recited pop culture references that are a fixture of most rap songs. If some guys are lucky they can actually make it as a successful rapper and get some clout. Which is why they even attempt in the first place. Usually the guys that have success are already good at getting their words across without stuttering and are NT and thugmaxxed tbh

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
197d 21h 1m
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 5h 22m
Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess. Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours
BLM you wracist bastad!

how can u b so meen to black ppl when they get killed by cops cuz of wacism n sheet. its not they fault that black males only being 6% of the population are responsible for almost half of the homicide in the USA. u wacist.
View: https://youtu.be/hGgdRJ-9TcQ

Last edited: