Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate rap music more than ever before

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Any time I turn on the radio I hear some jungle beast singing about their moist swampy snatch, or a drug dealer or murder singing about how cool they are and how bad the other race is. There is one called poop smoke that has the lowest iq lyrics and beats ive heard thus far. And rap was already incredibly low iq in the early 2000s.

Rap culture tends to be very primitive, but there are some artists I like, like Kanye or Kendrick.
And I'm pretty sure their underground scene is filled with very good talent, but I don't have time to discover them.

Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess. Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours

I hate modern rap

Its not my favorite genre but i listen to some of the older stuff.

Maybe you hate the Radio's Hip-Hop, not the Hip-Hop.

Every white foid i know only listens to rap or is a disgusting weeb

poop smoke is dead

i hate these new modern rap shit , all beats are the same. and these black rappers start to talking like they had a stroke or sth , not finishing the words.
honestly , USA 60s 70s 80s was the golden age of music in the world. now it's just embarrassing.
i hate these new modern rap shit , all beats are the same. and these black rappers start to talking like they had a stroke or sth , not finishing the words.
honestly , USA 60s 70s 80s was the golden age of music in the world. now it's just embarrassing.

Last edited:
TURN THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT NOISE OFF!

Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess.
Rap is low IQ but very NT in both music and culture tbh
Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours
Freestyling takes a lot of practice and talent and not everyone can do it. Is it enjoyable to listen to though? Imo not really as it just ends up being somebody bragging.
Its not my favorite genre but i listen to some of the older stuff.
Brutal GenXpill.
TURN THAT GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SHIT NOISE OFF!

Last edited:
Maybe you hate the Radio's Hip-Hop, not the Hip-Hop.
I do enjoy some of biggie smalls stuff and other older ones but the shit you hear on the radio reflects iq accurately

I hate how widespread rap has become. Even in my Eastern Euro shithole the local low-lives love to emulate American pavement apes and try to act equally as dysfunctional as them.

Almost every single rapper nowdays sings like they have one of their nose holes blocked due to cold
Add autotune to that and you get a mess of lyrics where the only part you can understand is ''nigga yuh murder yuh''
I recommend you to watch arabic edits of some of these hip hop and rap songs
An example ;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr8uIc1xJM&ab_channel=-Stitchy-

Music has been mostly bad for a good while, but lyrics are what shocks me nowadays. It gets significantly worse and worse when you thought it couldn't get any worse. And I mean the lyrics of popular songs, not of some obscure metal or punk band.

It is a bit shit. Well at least the modern stuff is, back in the 1980's it may have been alright. But that applies to just about anything.

I only like 90's rap tbh

Rap is low IQ but very NT in both music and culture tbh

Freestyling takes a lot of practice and talent and not everyone can do it. Is it enjoyable to listen to though? Imo not really as it just ends up being somebody bragging.

Brutal GenXpill.
Bro, I know kids with absolutely no musical experience or practice that are making rap music ( although very shitty rap). Anyone, even dumbfucka can just talk over a beat and then upload it on youtube.

Bro, I know kids with absolutely no musical experience or practice that are making rap music ( although very shitty rap).
But the rapid hitting freestyle in the style a rapper like Eminem would do it admittedly takes a lot of talent and not everyone can do it. That's one reason imo beside tonality why not all aspiring rappers make it big.
Anyone, even dumbfucka can just talk over a beat and then upload it on youtube.
Happens a lot tbh along with the spate of recited pop culture references that are a fixture of most rap songs. If some guys are lucky they can actually make it as a successful rapper and get some clout. Which is why they even attempt in the first place. Usually the guys that have success are already good at getting their words across without stuttering and are NT and thugmaxxed tbh

Rap is shit. Not mostly shit, all shit. I can’t believe people listen to that seriously or think it takes any prowess. Hell, I could make a good rap song in less than 3 hours
BLM you wracist bastad!

how can u b so meen to black ppl when they get killed by cops cuz of wacism n sheet. its not they fault that black males only being 6% of the population are responsible for almost half of the homicide in the USA. u wacist.

View: https://youtu.be/hGgdRJ-9TcQ

Last edited:
Whenever I watch the music videos with all the hoes I can’t stop thinking about inhaling all their musty braps and vacuum sealing my esophagus to their colons

Songs like these remind me of how intelligent, cultured, strong and sophisticated black women are.

#BlackLivesMatter

By the way, that song was released in 2001, almost exactly 20 years or two decades ago.

Last edited:

Songs like these remind me of how intelligent, cultured, strong and sophisticated black women are.

#BlackLivesMatter

By the way, that song was released in 2001, almost exactly 20 years or two decades ago.

Funny, I was just thinking of that. That shit was my jam when I was in 6th grade.

I just enjoy the beats. The lyrics sucks.

Rap is monkey IQ and degenerate, so of course the majority of society loves it.

It’s not called rap anymore, it’s TikTok soundtracks