Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate religious ethnic parents

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If isn't bad enough that they decided to pass their inferior sand genes onto me, but they also had to have my dick mutilated, and force me into their cult.

at least nobody mutilated my dick lmao

Its based, they had the right ideas in mind to be religious. Blame society for not evolving around the traditionalist values your parents have.

Its based, they had the right ideas in mind to be religious. Blame society for not evolving around the traditionalist values your parents have.
What is based about having all your copes be considered a "sin".

He's already married to his cousin. He's just LARPing now.
He is? His fellow friend fOreVER got banned for larping anyways, I just like him for the meme factors anyways. Imagine caring about .co anymore.

He is? His fellow friend fOreVER got banned for larping anyways, I just like him for the meme factors anyways.
Forever was LARPing? What's the story? He had a girlfriend or something?

Damn...

To answer your question, I am only suspecting him of it. He gives me LARP vibes.
Well without saying much, most JBW shillers ended up being banned like just as of recent forever. But hes alright boyo, i like his memes.

Well without saying much, most JBW shillers ended up being banned like just as of recent forever. But hes alright boyo, i like his memes.
I don't know whether he's actually stupid or just pretending to be stupid. I don't dislike him or anything, though.

I'm sure your cousin is decent looking. You are quick to call any ethnic ugly.
Would you consider these ugly?
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg

Can we try this again and you use non-protesting pictures?
No Zabbaleen and no angry ethnic screaming. Fuck ngl his meme factor is lolfuel

No Zabbaleen and no angry ethnic screaming. Fuck ngl his meme factor is lolfuel
We should all move to Zabbaleen and clean it up so we can have the best of both worlds: being in Zabbaleen and getting screamed at by angry ethnics.

We should all move to Zabbaleen and clean it up so we can have the best of both worlds: being in Zabbaleen and getting screamed at by angry ethnics.
#trashtag

Legitt. Circumcision is mostg low iq shit in history. Lol at cutting a toddlers fucking foreskin casue muh religion.

We need a based society without religious fanaticism.

tell them religion is cope