Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate see girls with long face and big noses get called hot

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If they were a guy they'd be treated like a child rapist

Its because of the female effect, they are female it doesnt matter how many subhuman traits she has because she will always look better as a female with it than a male, there is always a man willing to fuck them

nausea said:
never got horny with such females? I did

His point is they'd be subhuman if male while being attractive as female (albeit subjectively).

Life is unfair

blackpill_incel said:
His point is they'd be subhuman if male while being attractive as female (albeit subjectively).

Life is unfair

I knew a girl with a massive nose and weak lower jaw who was called hot who turned around and called a guy with a smaller nose as "an ugly jew" even though he was way better looking than her.

But he had no vagina so...

lmao

mylifeistrash said:
I knew a girl with a massive nose and weak lower jaw who was called hot who turned around and called a guy with a smaller nose as "an ugly jew" even though he was way better looking than her.

But he had no vagina so...

lmao

Exactly

blackpill_incel said:

Most girls talking shit, if were turned into male over night would live awful, lonely, pathetic lives.

Example? What do you mean? Like a witch?

mylifeistrash said:
Most girls talking shit, if were turned into male over night would live awful, lonely, pathetic lives.

But they have a vag and tits so they can do whatever and be forgiven

The two most subhuman traits.