Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing hot chicks when I go outside

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
A constant mockery of my subhumanity and reminder of what I'd never have.

I like to go into toilet after a hot girl.uses it.
It smells so nice.

I get fueled with rage when i see them with a chad/tyrone, because it tells you that you have no chance with a women like them. They will only accept 7's or higher.

Seeing a hot chick is like the ultimate embarrassment. You look at her and know that she is just not the same species as you.

St.Tropez said:
It smells so nice.

In highschool (sophomore year) i snuck into the girls bathroom and sniffed the shit from a toilet that was never flushed.

Dead serious. If i got caught, it would eventually spread throughout the school and i probably would have roped. I at least hope the feces i was inhaling came out of a hot girl.

It's psychological torture.

giphy.gif

Prince Of Dankness said:
In highschool (sophomore year) i snuck into the girls bathroom and sniffed the shit from a toilet that was never flushed.

Dead serious. If i got caught, it would eventually spread throughout the school and i probably would have roped. I at least hope the feces i was inhaling came out of a hot girl.

I wish I had such low inhib as a kid. Would definitely make my childhood worth it to smell prime.Female shit lol..

But yeah I licked asshole of my oneitis and I still remember it to this day,females are just too divine.

St.Tropez said:
I wish I had such low inhib as a kid. Would definitely make my childhood worth it to smell prime.Female shit lol..

But yeah I licked asshole of my oneitis and I still remember it to this day,females are just too divine.

you what now.

Solitarian_Walker said:
you what now.

Honesty it was the most happiest day of my life. I still remember it to this day. We were in love,at least I was lol. And it was so intimate. 

No brag it was long.time.ago.

St.Tropez said:
Honesty it was the most happiest day of my life. I still remember it to this day. We were in love,at least I was lol. And it was so intimate. 

No brag it was long.time.ago.
OUT

I try to not look at them at all, same with the chads

St.Tropez said:
It smells so nice.

dafuq wouldnt you get caught?

Prince Of Dankness said:

I sniffed female toilet bowls from time to time as well but it was never unflushed. Still you can smell all that female piss that flowed over the procelain lol. I did that in India and I can tell you that curry female piss smells really nice.

seeing any female around my age is sui fuel because i know i cannot fuck them or be in relationship with them.

FeminismsCancer said:
I sniffed female toilet bowls from time to time as well but it was never unflushed. Still you can smell all that female piss that flowed over the procelain lol. I did that in India and I can tell you that curry female piss smells really nice.

does it smell like curry

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
seeing any female around my age is sui fuel because i know i cannot fuck them or be in relationship with them.

does it smell like curry

LOL not really.

FeminismsCancer said:
LOL not really.

i must go on a quest, to find the best currycel poo.

time to ascend

FeminismsCancer said:

Dude, you can't just go sniffing piss. You gotta sniff the clothes of a hot girl, like her jacket, when she removes them and leaves them on a chair.

Also, this is pure ICT fuel.  :skeptical:

saddupbro said:
Dude, you can't just go sniffing piss. You gotta sniff the clothes of a hot girl, like her jacket, when she removes them and leaves them on a chair.

Also, this is pure ICT fuel.  :skeptical:

I think deep down they know that incels do such things since some females make a living out of selling their faeces. At least I never paid (and I was only after the pee)

FeminismsCancer said:
I think deep down they know that incels do such things since some females make a living out of selling their faeces. At least I never paid (and I was only after the pee)

Feces? Lol. I thought it was panties soiled with pussyjuice

Sniffing femoid shit or death

mikepence said:
Seeing a hot chick is like the ultimate embarrassment. You look at her and know that she is just not the same species as you.
even worse is seeing your looksmatches

Prince Of Dankness said:

What's wrong with you?

Most chicks are hot to me.