Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing normies with gfs

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I feel a deep sting in my heart. A sense of injustice. Those dogs dont deserve it.

Same. They absolutely don't fucking deserve it. We do. Normies just prove to be ungrateful faggots everytime.

I am a fuckin nonNT framelet who can’t relate to anyone and doesn’t have good enough looks to make up for it. I don’t deserve shit

We are contributors to this disgusting modern world. At least hand us foids.

Normies don't contribute? What do I contribute?

Just knowing that when they go home the girl is sucking his dick and giving him love, sex, and validation, while I rot away all because of genetic lottery causes severe depression and suffering.

Just knowing that when they go home the girl is sucking his dick and giving him love, sex, and validation, while I rot away all because of genetic lottery causes severe depression and suffering.
It drives me insane

i feel robbed of a life when i see that

the thing that rage me the most is seeing beautiful women that i cant have

the thing that rage me the most is seeing beautiful women that i cant have
I always think about how good looking their boyfriend is, how many orbiters she has, how she despises me, how she never tasted pain in her life

I always think about how good looking their boyfriend is, how many orbiters she has, how she despises me, how she never tasted pain in her life

It's all so [TeeHee]

we need to gas the normies tbh

dogpill which is hard to swallow

I not only deserve pussy, but I'm entitled to it. Fuck every other guy who gets to have it.

Dont worry, their gfs fuck chad behind their back.

maybe they arent really normies and they are actually good looking or the guy shot really low and got a 3/10 but your to desperate to realize

maybe they arent really normies and they are actually good looking or the guy shot really low and got a 3/10 but your to desperate to realize
Is this ugly

Attachments

• 3D32C092-2995-4A11-8759-42BE96C10726.jpeg
    3D32C092-2995-4A11-8759-42BE96C10726.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 26