Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing the comment section in "helping homeless" videos

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Ever watch those videos of people helping homeless and the comments are filled with "like if you would help them too" or "if I was rich I'd donate to the homeless." lol first of all u wouldnt give a rats ass if u saw a homeless man in the mall begging for money, u would be walking out the building with ur gucci bag bought with ur parents money. How the rich become rich is by not donating, sad but true, just making money off lies usually wins. The only money they would give is to the government and tell them not to build homeless shelters and stuff like that.

virtue signaling degenerates

I couldn't care less about the homeless

Most of them are sex having normie retards who ended up there because of their drug addictions or some other dumb shit they did

They tend to be very scummy people. Most of them dont even need money. In a large western metropolis you cant go hungry. They just wanna buy more drugs.

They're pests and they stink up the place. Hope governments start treating them with the proper contempt they deserve

Most of them are sex having normie retards who ended up there because of their drug addictions or some other dumb shit they did

They tend to be very scummy people. Most of them dont even need money. In a large western metropolis you cant go hungry. They just wanna buy more drugs.

They're pests and they stink up the place. Hope governments start treating them with the proper contempt they deserve
Based.

I'll be homeless if earthquake hits Istanbul.(If I don't die of course)

I can't stand those videos man. The funny thing is that they'll buy like a hundred bucks worth of food, then make thousands from the ads they put on their videos.

99% of people view the homeless with disdain, disgust and contempt. They don't view homeless as humans with dignity; they view them as trash. And most homeless are bottom of the barrel men.

I don’t know about that, I used to smoke cigarettes with few homeless people in my neighborhood and most of them were mentally ill incels who went crazy because of their loneliness. Some used drugs and alcohol to cope with being alone and that’s why they ended up like that. Pretty sad.

I don’t know about that, I used to smoke cigarettes with few homeless people in my neighborhood and most of them were mentally ill incels who went crazy because of their loneliness. Some used drugs and alcohol to cope with being alone and that’s why they ended up like that. Pretty sad.
They're frauding you. Those kinds of std ridden degenerates have sex the most fucking among their rotten kind while pumping themselves full of drugs. I wouldnt trust what a homeless bum has to say. Theyre fucked in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back