Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate slavs/slavic people

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
they are good for fooling around and drinking alcohol, but when it game time you can't rely on them.
never trust russians or anyone that's part of the soviet bloc.
if you ask a russian a favor you might as well shoot yourself instead, because death is more reliable than the word of a pruski.
there's a reason why the world is distrustful of russia, and its not because of the nukes, and not because of the government- its the fucking people.

anything you hear about spetnaz being the 'elite forces of the world' is also bullshit. there's a reason why they aren't deployed anywhere and delta force is killing terrorists all year round.
their mma fighters are also shit, they look scary sure. but americans are still dominating mma and they will for a very long time.

lol i had a russian drug dealer and he was the best plug for adderal i've ever had. dont know what ur talking about

Slavengers assemble!

lol i had a russian drug dealer and he was the best plug for adderal i've ever had. dont know what ur talking about
he literally poisoned you for money jfl

Based and Hitlerpilled.

a russian guy promise me to make trofies in ps3 and then he said that his tv was broken.

Slavic people were the original niggers. Their name literally came from "Slave". I'm fucking done dude it's over for slavs.
14291675 10211347368265663 2982976600968676623 n

u ask a russian a favor you might as well shoot yourself instead, because death is more reliable than the word of a pruski.
:feelskek:

Don't forget that Slavic countries are still traditional, with many conservative wifeys who preserved their virginity for me, le self-improved frame-holding manned up alpha male :soy: :redpill:

Communist rule starved, made you relatively poor and completely destroyed the spirit of people in EE, furthermore the collapse of it meant that Westerners and local oligarchs bought out those countries for pennies while you were left even poorer now with nothing in a totally alien system to you with unstable government and society full of decadence and criminals. So for century you have everyone mistrusting everyone and people walking over each other just being materialistic husks of themselves trying to survive or get on the top. The same people would trick the countrymen without hesitation too.

The only people you can trust is your immediate family but even that is not certain either.

Last edited:
So do I and I live with them.

Can you tell me more about your slavic bull? Not really into that shit but my slavic bro is interested.

larp, cope, gay and bluepilled
Slavs = :chad::chad::chad:
Russian MLP fandom is active af and ponypill makes them powerful
Slavengers assemble!
6dz19sxu0u401

Don't forget that Slavic countries are still traditional, with many conservative wifeys who preserved their virginity for me, le self-improved frame-holding manned up alpha male :soy: :redpill:
:feelskek:

I'd rather be surrounded by slavs than sandniggers, that much is certain.

Are slavs even considered white?

It's over for nazicels

you don't say, how could he, literally hitler

sad but true.

to all hatercels, I'm sorry.

View attachment 336240
I thought Eastern Europeans hated outsiders especially short men because they see it as genetically obscure and alien to them. I’ve encountered some stories

Last edited:
I thought Eastern Europeans hated outsiders especially short men because they see it as genetically obscure and alien to them.
I think they do, generally. Don't know where you got that idea about short men.

Damn I never knew there was so much anti slav sentiment. I met quite a few in my lifetime and I never noticed much of a difference from anyone else.

they are good for fooling around and drinking alcohol, but when it game time you can't rely on them.
if you ask a russian a favor you might as well shoot yourself instead, because death is more reliable than the word of a pruski.
there's a reason why the world is distrustful of russia, and its not because of the nukes, and not because of the government- its the fucking people.

anything you hear about spetnaz being the 'elite forces of the world' is also bullshit. there's a reason why they aren't deployed anywhere and delta force is killing terrorists all year round.
their mma fighters are also shit, they look scary sure. but americans are still dominating mma and they will for a very long time.

The Soviet Bloc has disappeared long ago, and having nukes clearly helps being listened at diplomatic discussions.
However, it's true that you have to be quite mad to live in a country like Russia. It's fucking gigantic and frozen. Just for fun, just watch some documentary about people living in Irkoutsk.

Sorry to hear that.

We have a lot of Polish women and atleast they mog British women, they also procreate at 50% with white men, the town of Boston literally voted for Brexit because of them
we got 900k polish in UK

The Soviet Bloc has disappeared long ago, and having nukes clearly helps being listened at diplomatic discussions.
However, it's true that you have to be quite mad to live in a country like Russia. It's fucking gigantic and frozen. Just for fun, just watch some documentary about people living in Irkoutsk.
Google some real pics of Omsk to get the feel of Russia. It's almost tolkienish scenery. They even have that joke that bad people from Omsk get back into Omsk after death.

Google some real pics of Omsk to get the feel of Russia. It's almost tolkienish scenery. They even have that joke that bad people from Omsk get back into Omsk after death.

:feelshaha:

I believe king of Queens did an episode on this topic :feelshaha:

sorry i went a little off the rails there.. just some flashbacks from the past got me in a fit for few hours
Why do you hate slavcels? Alot are incel. Sky high suicide rates. The women are gold digging whores who hate us. We are usually ugly with subhuman hairlines

never trust niggers or anyone that's part of the african union.
if you ask a nigger a favor you might as well shoot yourself instead, because death is more reliable than the word of a monkey
there's a reason why the world is distrustful of africa, and its not because of the aids, and not because of the government- its the fucking people.

sorry i went a little off the rails there.. just some flashbacks from the past got me in a fit for few hours

Dont worry OP I hate myself too

Slavs need to be exterminated, were literally just bleached niggers

In my experience Slavs are nice and friendly.