Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate smug people.

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
I just went to a shop and saw this smug piece of shit looking teenager with one of these "trendy" faggy haircuts where you hair is all in the air and your sides are completely clean shaven. His shit eating grin almost completely destroyed my mood because I know he's one of these faggots that is happy about your misfortune. I always believed that over-confidence is completely foolish and leads to failure but the blackpill about bullies being more successful in life made me realize that these maggots can be emotionally abusive to foids tell them every morning how worthless and ugly they are and stil be rewarded will an amazing life meanwhile a nice, protective guy will end up with an used single mother.

Of course, who doesn´t ?
Only smugtards.

people with these haircuts are literally all the same person. seems like they were manufactured they are all arrogant unfriendly pieces of shit

That was hard to read and I don't know how to compensate it.

Life is so unfair...

we all hate them tbh

This thread reminded me of @RegisterUserName (bunny cunt)

I hate how tall fags are always smug.

I'm kinda smuggish as a manlet ngl.

people with these haircuts are literally all the same person. seems like they were manufactured they are all arrogant unfriendly pieces of shit
Tbh idk what you mean, i have an air force / navy haircut, search it up. Is this what you mean?

this generation is putrid

couldnt care less

People will look back at that haircut and think it looks as stupid as mullets look to us. Cope but it helps me to think that whenever I see someone who mogs me (ie everyone) with that stupid ass haircut

What are you trying to say really?
Trying to say UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pee pee UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POO POO UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH brap

tldr op saw a happy teenager and is now angry

go ER or go rope but stop posting irrelevant crap tyvm goodbye

Smug people = privileged people who need to check their fucking privilege

NPCs.

Young soy

I'm not firmiliar with haircuts of whites by description, can you post a picture?

Also, I agree. My supervisor is a good looking 6'3 guy who is one of the most smug people i've ever met. If you ask him a question, he will straight up say "Why don't you know this???"

I hate normies

Yes any random guy has that stupid haircut and in top of that they are in some kind of aggressive attitude.

these "trendy" faggy haircuts where you hair is all in the air and your sides are completely clean shaven.
This in combination with an overgrown beard always invokes feelings of disgust within me

they're smug to us because they perceive us (and rightfully so) as low value hmales. Normies act gentle with other normies of same hierarchy and overtly gentle with Chads & females. Just a fact of life. you get used to it.

Trying to say UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pee pee UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POO POO UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH brap
man you are autistic i guess, im not 100% sure but really autistic reply.

There's a word called NPC, and it's no conspiracy theory anymore. We all know for sure that large amount of the population are hardwired to certain behavior, favorite trends, manners etc.

I'm not firmiliar with haircuts of whites by description, can you post a picture?

Also, I agree. My supervisor is a good looking 6'3 guy who is one of the most smug people i've ever met. If you ask him a question, he will straight up say "Why don't you know this???"
Barba hipster media