Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Soys and ignorant pricks who use Danny Devito as a success story for "ugly short men that did well".

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
- he is MILLIONAIRE.
- he had HIGH-STATUS from HOLLYWOOD MOVIE-ROLES.
- he married a 3/10 woman* * She was thin, thats good enough for most men

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.
- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, short ugly cels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 3/10 nonfat wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is y6'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx. Teehee have a good day sweets!

When you're arguing with people like that, you should keep in mind that their only objective is to disarm and pacify you. It's not a honest conversation or a valid argument, it's just sophistry to keep you from doing something radical about your loneliness.

Fr I trip out how normies don’t have the awareness to realize they are using a literal 1 in a million EXCEPTION to the rule in an attempt to disprove the rule.. which still isn’t an exception in this case lol. Danny Devito is incel as fuck, and only gets pussy because he pays for it. It’s not even good pussy either or different pussy.. just the same used up post prime low quality pussy.

Danny Devito has good facial bones.
5d1ccb3b60a9cb2ca951814d0c595664.jpg
th

He's also not that bad facially. Him younger:

Devito young

Yea...jus gonna he's statusmax and moneymax

Big yikes umm sweetie I love short guys im 5'0" myself but it just happens my husband is a 8'6" bodybuilder

The fact that they use him as an example is proof that they are desperate to get women and are willing to remove all their dignity and clownmax

honestly tho only legit cope is being rich without working much

2 bad i'm a brainlet with no talents or any work ethic

He's a literal dwarf man, and his wife left him at 2012, the same year Tinder came out. They got divorced 4 years later.
I know, but his facial bones definitely helped with him being successful.

I wish I was him instead of me

When you're arguing with people like that, you should keep in mind that their only objective is to disarm and pacify you. It's not a honest conversation or a valid argument, it's just sophistry to keep you from doing something radical about your loneliness.

This go in braincels.co

- he is MILLIONAIRE.
- he had HIGH-STATUS from HOLLYWOOD MOVIE-ROLES.
- he married a 3/10 woman* * She was thin, thats good enough for most men

** (beauty is objective, that's why fashion designers pick people with good or striking bone structure to model their clothing. We all agree that Brad Pitt is more attractive than Danny Devito. )

- he married her in the 19-FUCKING-70s before online-dating, and when women had less power in dating than they do today.
- she divorced him RECENTLY, suggesting that if they had met in 2019, she wouldn't have married him.

This is all regardless of knowing how devoted or not she was to him; how much she felt she settled; how often she cheated or not; how rare of a woman she is and how rare her taste in men is.

Check-fucking-mate, short ugly cels. If Hollwyood-star and Millionaire Danny can get a 3/10 nonfat wife in the 1970s then you can get one in 2019. There's not much difference between him then and you now. Not much has changed! For the record, height doesn't matter to me. I'm a dwarf of a woman at 4'11 so every guy is tall to me, even a guy who is 5'5. It just so happens that my boyfriend is y6'2 and I hate that I have to ask him to reach me stuff on the top shelf xxx. Teehee have a good day sweets!
Just become an A-list comedian star and work decades in the comedy business bro