Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate sub 8 women more then stacies.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I expect stacies to go for chad because they are the hottest women, but sub 8 women have no excuse for going after chad, instead of dating their looksmatch they want chad. The dating world wouldn't be a problem if only stacies went after chad and the sub 8 women dated their looksmatch.

Crustaciouse said:
I expect stacies to go for chad because they are the hottest women, but sub 8 women have no excuse for going after chad, instead of dating their looksmatch they want chad. The dating world wouldn't be a problem if only stacies went after chad and the sub 8 women dated their looksmatch.

Yep. Sub 5 women are especially evil.

Crustaciouse said:

True :sleepy: But how many people will say itzzzz NATTCHHUURE that women go after the most desired men teehee :blush: . Rape is natural too. Just because something is natural doesnt mean its good for us today.

sub 8s are entitled cunts, one fat asian whore rejected me because my league rank wasn't high enough (plat)

I mean she's not wrong but its just fucking cancer

yea enforced looksmatch-mating would solve a lot of things

undeadcel said:
True :sleepy: But how many people will say itzzzz NATTCHHUURE that women go after the most desired men teehee :blush: . Rape is natural too. Just because something is natural doesnt mean its good for us today.

I'll have to deploy that verbal reasoning against a femoid if she ever pulls the nature line. Watch her loose her shit and have an SJW meltdown.

I agree with this statement, I'm more comfortable looking at looksmatched couples.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'll have to deploy that verbal reasoning against a femoid if she ever pulls the nature line. Watch her loose her shit and have an SJW meltdown.

lol

Yessss I fucking hate them  :@ :@

When some sub 5 obese bitch thinks she deserves some turbo chad. Makes me want to go all ER

This is true. They are the true minions of this evil hypergamy. They should be looks-matching, as they usually did before the internet. Now they whore themselves out to Chad and ignore us.

sub-8s don't seem to realize that they are only rebounds and side projects for Chad, but sexual gratification and status matters more to cunts than intamacy

Crustaciouse said:

I agree with you so much.. Fucking cum dumpsters put make up and think they're princesses

Sub 8s are the ones who go in the "is him the best i can get?" loop until the hit the wall and then catch some cuck

Imagine if you as a subhuman could fuck 10/10 stacys every single day by just posting your photos on Tinder.

That's exactly the normal day of a sub 8 female. They can post their ugly lard riddled photos on Tinder and get banged by Chad in 30 minutes.

They don't care about looksmatches and never will because CHAD will fuck her anyways.

Once she's 30 she'll try to settle down with one of her beta orbiting cuckold.

Never become a betabux providing retard

OUTLAW FAKE-UP AND FILTERS.

Lol and they be the one who say you better stay with your lookmatch.

Fuck off, she knows shes worth way more than you in the dating market,

This wouldn't be a problem if Islam and Sharia Law has been integrated into Western Society.