Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate summer because females go out dressed like whores

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
thanks god im a hikikomoricel but i feel bad for my wageslave incels :feelsrope:

cunts will do that all the time anyway
gotta bait chad

I can't go anywhere without seeing prime suicidefuel from some whore.

Why should we respect woman ,when they have no self respect?

Typical Stacy outfit every day of summer:
37vl.jpg

if your hikki how would you see the females?

It is a terrible thing, but winter is so awful that I'll take summer and all its whoredom any day.

i hate summer because i don't want to take my sweatshirt off.

i barely even see anyone else my age as neet

37vl.jpg

The fuck is going on with that her ass in the background on the right? Wow that's a totally acceptable way to dress in public. Seems like the further time goes on the less and less clothes these femshits wear. Fucking Christ...

Yeah man. Just hearing it is bad enough. I don't leave the house, seldom my room. But live on a main road, so often hear a school of whores walk by in the evening.

I hate the fact that i cant go out without wearing an outer layer of clothing because of my man boobs and beer gut.

I like it when it gets dark early

I hate the fact that i cant go out without wearing an outer layer of clothing because of my man boobs and beer gut.

I like it when it gets dark early
Skinny fat genetics of dog shit. Fuck this trash world. Everyone except for incels have moms with fucking hourglass figures so they don't have to deal with this dog shit.

37vl.jpg
God, why am I so fucking ugly. Everyone has perfectly straight teeth, with good bite, with decent fat distribution, with perfectly clear skin despite partying, doing drugs, and drinking copious amounts of alcohol, while girls take it up the ass from chad.fuk:feelsree:

Its disgusting they have no respect for themself or men

It adds to the sexual frustration, I just enjoy the view and if they give me a dirty scowl for staring at them I don't give a shit. If they don't want to be looked at like pieces of meat then wear a burqa!

Cunts know they do it for attention, when a sub 6 compliments her its the equivalent to rape

It doesn't, the joke is that you can't not fuck a college girl if you don't attend.

Attend = don't fuck.
Don't attend = don't fuck.

It's no different, you're just robbing yourself of an education.

Attend = don't fuck.
Don't attend = don't fuck.

It's no different, you're just robbing yourself of an education.
"the joke", I have reasons to not attend atm.

It is a terrible thing, but winter is so awful that I'll take summer and all its whoredom any day.

Man I love winter, mainly because it gets dark early so I can go outside for long walks. And in winter there's less people on the streets.

I hate working.

makes me glad i only have to leave the house to collect neetbux.