Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate summer (sequel to i hate spring)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Going out in summer is the worst thing ever not only am i sweating by just going outside but THERE'S A FUCKTON OF CHADS AND FEMOIDS one just fucking turned around and hugged a foid as soon as he saw me to show his dominance (before that he was walking with her holding hands wich is something i never got to do not even in PE when the girls literally avoided holding my hand in an excercise)

You can't even visit the park because of the schoolyear ending there's a fuckton of 15 year old little drug abusers also 15 yr old futurechads walking with their stacies,
not only that but the stacies show off their bodies just asking for the first best rapist to chloroform them in a bush somewhere (hope that happens tbh they deserve it)

There should be a rule about any acts of "love" aka "i want to fuck you tonight" on the street being forbidden and puinished by death

I hate summer because of hayfever.

I like summer because I am not in school therefore I don't have to experience all the normies every day and therefore my mental state is much better. The weather doesn't bother me because I spend all my time inside because I have been deemed unfit to participate in society. Also yes showing any love/affection in public should not be allowed because wtf do it in private. It should be charged as being unmodest and those who do it should receive a fine for first offence, day in prison for second and mental institution for 3rd.

I like summer because I am not in school therefore I don't have to experience all the normies every day and therefore my mental state is much better. The weather doesn't bother me because I spend all my time inside because I have been deemed unfit to participate in society. Also yes showing any love/affection in public should not be allowed because wtf do it in private. It should be charged as being unmodest and those who do it should receive a fine for first offence, day in prison for second and mental institution for 3rd.
but the thing is, these normie couples go out on the street and there's the problem for everyone else because you experience more of this cancer than usually let's say 2 months ago there was like 2x less couples (aka cancer) on the streets

Going out in summer is the worst thing ever not only am i sweating

girls literally avoided holding my hand in an excercise

You can't even visit the park because of the schoolyear ending there's a fuckton of 15 year old little drug abusers also 15 yr old futurechads walking with their stacies,
not only that but the stacies show off their bodies

Describing my experiences to the detail (srs)

I hate summer because of hayfever.
But who was anti-allergy pills

Summer is hell without proper air conditioners.

But who was anti-allergy pills
I have them but it's annoying af if it becomes sunny all of a sudden. I also find it hard to swallow tablets whole, so I have to chew them into small bits to acquire the effects.

This tbh.

the stacies show off their bodies
I never understood why people here are so pissed about this. If anything I’d be annoyed if foids never showed some skin