Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate tall fags

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
All the sub 8 nonsense is bullshit. You just have to look like a man and be 6 feet or more to get a girlfriend. It's so unfair.
Also, tallfags are stronger than me, not because they focus on Gym more, no, because they're tall.
Tall men are so confident, because they're tall.
Tall men escape bullying because they're tall.
Also hate all the short Foids who date much taller guys than themselves.
It makes me so pissed! :feelsree:

Its over if youre manlet and balding

@Eskimocel look at this shit

face is more important.

6'0 is the 6/10 of height. You still need a reasonably ok face to get foids.

Every guy I know over 6ft is an asshole

Based and truthpilled

8a5960a 1

@Eskimocel used to play basketball, he is 6'6

@Newbie17 is 6'4, but I think his face is bad.

I hate foid worshipping waifufags, so what

heightpill will be more current in the future when the universal height average rises

All tallfags humblebrag about their height. Hang them all.

excessive height is pure fisherian runaway. ‘good genes’ my ass
I do not approve arguments that focus on "genes" and genetics: And the fact that the average height will increase does not depend on genetics; I don't know if the criticism was directed at the post, but it is still a fact, normal

Thing is if you're tall with an average face, you have a chance at ascending, but if you're short with average face then it really is over.

Face is more important than height.

I'm 6ft.

But I'm a deformed ricecel with tiny arms and absolutely no strength.

OP is full of shit.

Everyone around me is 6ft. You have to be 6'2 to be recognized as human, and even then there are numerous other requirements that only 3% of men could hope to fulfill.

I hate them as well. Wish the ones here would be banned.

Manlets are just too obsessed with height tbh, you’re not incel because of your height, but your ugliness. I had a bunch of midget friends in high school having GF, as they had good looking, they never got bullied thanks to their halo effect, foids would defend them to death.

Being tall doesn’t get you laid if you’re ugly but makes you an ogre; you’re mostly get treated like a pedo or raper.

C01A6C53 7C2A 491E BD98 A71FA0147742

It’s all looks. Cut the cope get the rope

Face is more important than height.
@knajjd would be slaying if that were the case. At least you're partially right.

In seriousness being tall doesn't amount to shit if you're ugly,autistic, introverted, high inhib etc. This also applies to being white. There's far more variables to take into consideration than just height, race or face. If being tall and white is all it took, this forum will only have ethnic manlets, seeing that's not the case, it stands to reason that being white and tall doesn't automatically mean you'll slay easily.

Every guy I know over 6ft is an asshole
Because they can get away with it. There are no consequences of any kind to fear if you’re a large man capable of violence.

it’s impossible to be taken seriously as a manlet/lowskeletalvolumecel. No matter how Confident/assertive/dominant you pretend to be, you will only be respected if people fear the consequences of disrespecting you. Nobody fears manlets. Society, humans in general, and especially women, reward and desire males capable of violence.

Respect is reactive to the emotion of fear.

it’s impossible to be taken seriously as a manlet/lowskeletalvolumecel. No matter how Confident/assertive/dominant you pretend to be, you will only be respected if people fear the consequences of disrespecting you. Nobody fears manlets. Society, humans in general, and especially women, reward and desire males capable of violence.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I agree, tallfags are volcels.

Someone should bribe a bar/restaurant owner to hold a free meal for 6+ tallfags. Going ER in such a place would orgasmic

All the sub 8 nonsense is bullshit. You just have to look like a man and be 6 feet or more to get a girlfriend. It's so unfair.
Also, tallfags are stronger than me, not because they focus on Gym more, no, because they're tall.
Totally agree.

In fact having shorter arms makes you better at lifting weights. I can't bench for shit cause my 193cm long ape arms prevent me.

Being tall is next to useless if you're a framecel. Women will laugh at you.

In fact having shorter arms makes you better at lifting weights. I can't bench for shit cause my 193cm long ape arms prevent me.

Being tall is next to useless if you're a framecel. Women will laugh at you.
You underestimate how easy being a tallfag is. Shorter arms allow you to lift more, but that doesn't mean you are stronger. The tallfag has to work way harder to get the weight up so he is actually way stronger. If a short guy woke up with longer arms, but had the same muscle mass he had when he had shorter arms, he wouldn't be able to lift his max anymore.

Tallfags have longer limbs so they have longer muscle bellies and can build more muscle, so even though tallfags have to work harder to look big in the end they will dwarf everyone.

You underestimate how easy being a tallfag is. Shorter arms allow you to lift more, but that doesn't mean you are stronger. The tallfag has to work way harder to get the weight up so he is actually way stronger. If a short guy woke up with longer arms, but had the same muscle mass he had when he had shorter arms, he wouldn't be able to lift his max anymore.

Tallfags have longer limbs so they have longer muscle bellies and can build more muscle, so even though tallfags have to work harder to look big in the end they will dwarf everyone.
Yes it does. Short dudes with big frames can lift the most. If both the tall and the short guy aren't working out, the short guy will bench more than the tall guy just because he has shorter arms. He'll also win at arm-wrestling. He can also do more pull-ups and push-ups to impress the foids. Only disadvantage: Deadlifts.

Short dudes strengthmog tall dudes all the time.

Manlets are just too obsessed with height tbh, you’re not incel because of your height, but your ugliness. I had a bunch of midget friends in high school having GF, as they had good looking, they never got bullied thanks to their halo effect, foids would defend them to death.

Being tall doesn’t get you laid if you’re ugly but makes you an ogre; you’re mostly get treated like a pedo or raper.

View attachment 142510

It’s all looks. Cut the cope get the rope
A manlet with a 4/10 face will rot and die alone. A tallfag with a 4/10 face can still fuck girls. This is why manlets get pissed at tallfags because the taller you are the more you can get away with an ugly face.

Watching femlets with tallchad is comic. It’s like a circus act.

Yes it does. Short dudes with big frames can lift the most. If both the tall and the short guy aren't working out, the short guy will bench more than the tall guy just because he has shorter arms. He'll also win at arm-wrestling. He can also do more pull-ups and push-ups to impress the foids. Only disadvantage: Deadlifts.

Short dudes strengthmog tall dudes all the time.
Again the bench press is just because of shorter arms, but the tallfag is actually more stronger. The arm-wrestling thing is wrong. All the best arm wrestlers are tallfags because short limbs provide no benefit.
smallest_bodybuilder_03-jpg

Again the bench press is just because of shorter arms, but the tallfag is actually more stronger. The arm-wrestling thing is wrong. All the best arm wrestlers are tallfags because short limbs provide no benefit.
smallest_bodybuilder_03-jpg
No, the tall guy is not stronger. He is only stronger if he works out for 10 years and someday finally outlifts his skinny ass spaghetti arms and frame, but no tall guy does that. There are no weaker lifters than tall lanklets. Short lanklet will be stronger simply because of the length of his arms. He will win at arm-wrestling, too. He will mog the tall guy doing push-ups and pull-ups as well. Long arms are a disadvantage unless you're deadlifting. It is true that in the high-end range tall lifters and armwrestlers and whatnot dominate, but in the lower-end range being short is an advantage. Your average short, sturdy dude will definitely outlift your average lanklet and mog him into oblivion on the strength and lifting level.

Midget pic proves nothing. We know tall dudes look better. Once they roided up and worked out for 10 years+ that is.

Last edited:
No, the tall guy is not stronger. He is only stronger if he works out for 10 years and someday finally outlifts his skinny ass spaghetti arms and frame, but no tall guy does that. There are no weaker lifters than tall lanklets. Short lanklet will be stronger simply because of the length of his arms. He will win at arm-wrestling, too. He will mog the tall guy doing push-ups and pull-ups as well. Long arms are a disadvantage unless you're deadlifting. It is true that in the high-end range tall lifters and armwrestlers and whatnot dominate, but in the lower-end range being short is an advantage. Your average short, sturdy dude will definitely outlift your average lanklet and mog him into oblivion on the strength and lifting level.

Midget pic proves nothing. We know tall dudes look better. Once they roided up and worked out for 10 years+ that is.
You don't have to workout for 10 years. There are tallfag celebs e.g. Chris Hensworth that get into shape and they don't take anywhere close to 10 years to get into shape.

You don't have to workout for 10 years. There are tallfag celebs e.g. Chris Hensworth that get into shape and they don't take anywhere close to 10 years to get into shape.
yeah cause they on gear lol