Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate that "Just lose BF brah" meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Losing BF does NOTHING to your face if you have recessed bones, ive saw chads with 25% bf who still had hollow cheekbs and a visible jawline

losing BF can even make you look worse if you got recessed bones

Theres A HUGE difference between gaunt Looking truecel tier hollow cheeks and model Tier chad hollow cheeks

Just take a look at this "muh low bodyfat" truecel

In the meanwhile, chad dont even have to go Sub 15% bf, and he still Looks like a god

Still no excuse for not reaching good levels of bodyfat at least once in your life.
not manlet Fatcel = Schrödinger volcel.

just be a fat fuck bro it's over

remember faggots

fatcels=fakecels unless proven otherwise. Don't listen to this nigger.

True
I have a Chadlite in my class who is overweight, like 25% BF as well but hes working out to become skinnier und muscly
Hes losing weight constantly its ridiculous.
He has a insane face, literally almost parallel to the ground jawline, hollow cheekbones, hunter eyes etc - the whole package even tho hes fat
The last update he gave us (this faggot brags with the sportsmen in our class about the weight he lost) is that hes 110kg @ 6.5ft
Hes basically a full on Chad, he just has to loose that excess weight and its GG for that fucker
Even tho I hate him, he kinda inspired me to work out tbh nohomo tho
Am I a fag or cuck now because a Chad(lite) inspired me?
Losing BF will make you more attractive, but your face only gets better if you already have a hunter skull like the mentioned Chad or any Chad for that matter
you are simultaneously incel and chad
I see, how can that be achieved? Just being a fat Chad?

Yeah bro, chad could look amazing at 40% bf even :feelstastyman:

What is a schrödinger volcel?
Well you do know about the schrödingers cat experiment?
As long as you are fat you can be either incel or Chad and you only know what is the case once you lose the fat.

only white "incels" make such big deal of weightloss

The life of a chad...

fat+tall=beloved teddy bear
fat+short=hideous gnome

Im really skinny and its not a big deal. tbh.

I'm fairly skinny, but my face still looks like shit ngl.

"Just starve yourself"

how can someone know he has shit bones if he hasnt leanmaxed? thats the tricky part you NEED to leanmax at least once in your life to fully know

i was legit sub 8% bf as an anorexic at 17 yo... all i can say is my face didnt look like a runway model's. now i stay 14-17% and while im still hideous at least i dont feel like passing out. plus my neck is bigger.

too fat - babyface/oldmanface
too skinny - chemiotherapy skeleton

If you're subhuman at 15%, expecting to become a Chad at 10% is farcical. You might even have an adequate idea at 20%. Our resident currycel mod @RageAgainstTDL cut from 22% skinnyfat fatcel to 4-packed beanpole and is still incel.

It is better to lose weight though