Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate that my face is always scared, angry, or "dark"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I always have a look of fear, sadness, or anger in my face without trying and even in family pictures, my parents tell me I look angry.

I don't mean to put my face this way, it's just like that. I have nothing to smile about or to be happy about so why would I walk around with a mask?

It makes 0 sense

why do you smile they ask
smile more they say

Probably just ''resting bitch face''

Probably just ''resting bitch face''
why does Chad have resting bitch face and he gets pussy and I don't? Should I watch more movies with strong female leads?

i have no emotions on my face except "creepy"

looking ugly = angry

I have dead eyes like PTSD victim, and a naturally frowning mouth. Ppl can instantly see the depression on my face and avoid me. Depressed because I have a depressing face, not the other way around.

Welcome back why u banned :feelstrash:

Same. Normies have asked me before if something is wrong, when I am minding my own business because of my face.

Same with me.

When I smile, people laugh, think I look funny. I should consider Clownmaxxing.

If people say you look angry it just means youre ugly. Which makes sense id be even angrier about that. My sister tells me that all the time and then tried to tell me that's why girls don't like me LOL

It's ok though op who cares. Would it be better to be a jester? I don't think so.

Last edited:
hunter eyes and dark triad halo, mogs me

never began for you

I've been told I always seem high, probably because of having always half-closed eyes and unnatural and slow body language (also weird speech patterns because low-NT)
my smile literally looks like this
Wjrbz

I've been told I always seem high, probably because of having always half-closed eyes and unnatural and slow body language (also weird speech patterns because low-NT)
my smile literally looks like this
View attachment 150603
Laughed so hard seeing the dog