Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact I'm succumbing to hatred

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I don't think hatred is something positive. I always try to understand and empathize with people, I don't want to be resentful, hateful, do bad things, say mean things. I genuinely want to be a good person. I genuinely do.

But I'm only human. Recent things I've seen happening felt like the straw that break the camel's back, the psychopathy, indifference, lack of consideration and sadism of people, foids in particular, is unbelievable. I wish I could forgive and forget it, or cope thinking "nevermind, they have their problems and conditions, they're going through their own issues and that's why they're like that". NO! I'd never be like that, even if I was going through hell I'd not be a sadistic cold psychopath towards people who don't deserve it. Not even those who do deserve it, shit.

I would say in the coming years you might become a very hateful person. It's a cycle or change a blackpilled Incel goes through.

Embrace it, observe it and accept it. You’ll be a genuinely better person for it internally. Our indoctrinated conception of what "good" people are like nowadays is actually someone who is compliant to the current order. No one is actually living up to anything remotely close to a higher ideal yet are the first to shame you for believing anything beyond the most basic of aesthetic impression.

I would say in the coming years you might become a very hateful person. It's a cycle or change a blackpilled Incel goes through.
I hate hating. I want to love. But loving cold sadistic psychopaths who wouldn't lift a finger to prevent you from dying and would probably even rejoice in it is too much. I'm not Jesus Christ, I'm a regular human. I have my limits.

Stay positive op.

I strongly dislike hating

Stay positive bro, I know it's hard, but don't let hatred consume you.

u have accept it. this what the Lord intended

Stay positive bro, I know it's hard, but don't let hatred consume you.
Its hard to not be bitter as an incel but in the long run it dousnt help you

hatred is pretty motivational if you think about it.
greed is good
hate is good

hate is normal...
being positive is dumb... :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Haven't gone through this phase yet

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to SUFFERING.

A wise person once said that. I've taken it to heart ever since.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to SUFFERING.

A wise person once said that. I've taken it to heart ever since.
Words of wisdom.

:bluepill: if you don’t hate society and pay taxes